Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Yesterday Toronto fans were having a mealtdown.

Today they're crowning the Leafs as the Cup favourite.

My oh my, does the pendulum swing fast and heavy with this fanbase.

1682038486816.gif

Just remember.

If the Jets have a stinker tonight, it's not the end of the world. Its a 7 game series.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Yesterday Toronto fans were having a mealtdown.

Today they're crowning the Leafs as the Cup favourite.

My oh my, does the pendulum swing fast and heavy with this fanbase.

View attachment 692863

Just remember.

If the Jets have a stinker tonight, it's not the end of the world. Its a 7 game series.
The champagne popping on SN right now is hilarious. The pressure is on Toronto. Tampa already got the split on the road. They’re gonna need Hedman and Cernak back, though.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Hoping Tampa still finds a way in the end. The meltdown in toronto would be *glorious* given the year they’ve had
That's not going to happen now, baring a once in a decade 3rd period playoff meltdown. TB doesn't even try to invest this type of effort into the game going home tied 1-1 which would have been their goal.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
That's not going to happen now, baring a once in a decade 3rd period playoff meltdown. TB doesn't even try to invest this type of effort into the game going home tied 1-1 which would have been their goal.
I should have clarified I meant win in the series (in the context of leaf fans planning the parade), this game is lost

I’m also going to add the hope the same for the kings to beat the oilers :laugh:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I should have clarified I meant win in the series (in the context of leaf fans planning the parade), this game is lost

I’m also going to add the hope the same for the kings to beat the oilers :laugh:
Thanks for the clarification. I share with you the hope the Leafs blow it eventually. A lot will depend on how TB responds in game 3.

Reactions: roccerfeller

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
2 out of their top 3 D men are out.
Next to impossible to replace.
Hey, the Jets did that for an entire season!

Thanks for the clarification. I share with you the hope the Leafs blow it eventually. A lot will depend on how TB responds in game 3.
Agreed, game 3 is huge. Samsonov has looked pretty shakey even tonight, TB will have to feed off the home crowd and shell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad