Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Why in the world wouldn't the Wild play Gustavsson? Just blew my mind. Maybe Evason is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Guess we will see if it works or not

Kings came out dead again against the Oilers and gave them the lead but Oil almost gave that game back. That Kostin goal was bad but lucky

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Why in the world wouldn't the Wild play Gustavsson? Just blew my mind. Maybe Evason is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Guess we will see if it works or not

Kings came out dead again against the Oilers and gave them the lead but Oil almost gave that game back. That Kostin goal was bad but lucky

Evason said they've been doing the rotation for awhile now and they went on that big run of strong results. I think if the Wild win Game 3 you'll see Gustavsson the rest of the series.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Evason said they've been doing the rotation for awhile now and they went on that big run of strong results. I think if the Wild win Game 3 you'll see Gustavsson the rest of the series.
Was it Paddock or Murdoch that insisted on the rotation between Beau and Essensa

Reactions: jokesondee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad