Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Am I alone in just not feeling 100% comfy with McDermott at the helm?
For this season, IMO, he needs a signature win vs a team that is at least .500 for me to feel comfy about him, especially with how we’ve started a good amount of games. He’s probably at the warmest his seat has been at.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I am over the Rodgers slurping. They blame Mike Williams for not getting open after he is tugged down with no flag and then Rodgers threw an awful ball that was never gunna be caught.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
All things being equal the division goes to Buffalo and the final 11 weeks are about seeding and peaking in January & February.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Why would they? KC is the two-time defending champion. They're not chasing anyone.

The reason Allen's TOs were a discussion point is because we were chasing the champs.
KC has not been dominant in their wins. I think all their games were onr score games late 3rd of later
Pittsburgh has 3 offensive plays:
1.) Run
2.) Throw in the flat to a TE
3.) F*** it, Pickens down there somewhere
True----last year as well

4.) D/ST gives them a short field if they dont score outright

Lol Jetes. Saleh was not the problem..
They also changed who could calls plays

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
If they'd have developed Darnold properly and spent the assets they used to acquire Zach Wilson and Rodgers on building an offensive line, the Jets would be downright scary. But, they didn't. Lol Jets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad