Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Pittsburgh's fans are firing everybody, hey just because he have a bunch of aging players that doesn't guarantee you a spot in the playoffs.

Hextall made some questionable moves and they haven't been happy with Sullivan in awhile. Still, they should've made it, no excuses.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
So who gets fired, Sullivan, Hextall, both ? or do they think they can still contend status quo.

Sullivan at a minimum. They won't throw in the towel until Crosby and Malkin decide to retire though so I expect they make some big changes this summer.

Reactions: surixon

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
If he decides he still wants to play. He was essentially saying he was gonna hang it up after his latest illness but I think he wanted the send off.
I dont think he wants to go out like that. If he's feeling better my guess is he comes back for another year somewhere. He was still fairly productive this season when he played.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
If we actually do some damage these playoffs, I agree that it would be cool to sign him as some veteran depth.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Pittsburgh misses the playoffs for the first time in 16 seasons and the entire city is losing their shit. They want everyone fired and / or traded.

I think the Pens need to miss the playoffs for the next 10 years to get a dose of reality.
Spoil team with two generational talents in Lemieux and Crosby. Happy they don’t have a shot at Bedard

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I disagree. I would expect them to be back without it being a fluke.

Depends on what they do with their players one year from UFA. If they bring them all back then sure they have a shot. But if they trade them away then they would be a long shot imo.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Oile

qould toevs though?
There were pretty strong rumblings of him being traded to the Jets this past trade deadline, which would have required him to wave his full no movement clause. It didnt happen due to his health, but it sounded like he was willing to wave, so maybe?

Last edited:

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010

damn. that's unfortunate. Avs will still be a tough team to play against, however was thinking he'd come back to boost their chances even more. especially since either he or Rantanen can also move to Centre which would put Compher at 3C.

Reactions: robertocarlos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad