Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Only time in my life I have been into a Nashville-Calgary game. Saros played amazing tonight, really he should be top 3 in the Vezina voting saving the team in front of him, that has 3 good defensemen, and the top 3 forwards right now of Tomasino, Cody Glass, and Filip Novak. Nashville was thoroughly dominated, and with the season on the line Glass scores in the shootout to tie it up, before Novak wins it.

Calgary is a team that is going to be unhappy this offseason. The magic number now is 1...

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
No matter who is in or not, this is a poor way to get eliminated....which the shootout basically is....

fred-flintstone-barney-rubble.gif

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
No matter who is in or not, this is a poor way to get eliminated....which the shootout basically is....

fred-flintstone-barney-rubble.gif
A tie would eliminate both teams, but that's old school. Two shootout losses in a row for the Flames to fizzle out. Can't say it wasn't an entertaining finish. At least the playoffs aren't decided that way. I'd rather watch ten minutes of 3-3 though, than a shootout, especially if they change the rules that don't allow you to go beyond the centre line to retreat.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Tough way to be eliminated via the shootout.
How do the Flames not use Toffoli, by far their top goal scorer, out of four shooters and instead trot out Nick Ritchie to try and eliminate the Preds?

I gotta catch Sutter’s post game conference. I am sure they will ask him that question lol.

Edit: Yup, they asked him. What a clown Sutter is. BTW, I didn’t realize how his ears stick out rofl.

Last edited:

None

Feb 22, 2012
How the hell did Calgary lose in the shootout to that Nashville roster :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad