Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Thank God the refs blew down the play this time....

Not sure what the difference is between Mrazek loosing his helmet and Bucky, but we'll take it ;)

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Clock……..moving………..sooooooo….slowly

True story: i remember the last minute of my last class in my last day in high school, and I was staring at the clock, and I swear, every time the second hand ticked, I could see it vibrate a little and move a bit backwards. It actually seemed like I was going back in time, and was ready for some Twilight Zone bullshit.

Then, suddenly, the buzzer went, I got up and cheered, blinked my eyes, and I was a 49 year old Orson Welles lookalike with two kids and no hope.

But that minute in high school? By comparison, those 60 seconds flew as fast as my 'first time' by comparison.

I swear I will binge Styx all night and all morning and my next hotdog will have like every f***ing disgusting piece of produce like you maniacs do and I'll even order one of those disgusting 'tomato soup in a bread bowl' you call a pizza. JUST WIN BABY

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
The Big Black Hawks do us a solid
Screenshot_20230404_223251_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Honestly..I hate playing against teams with a long losing streak like the hawks were on...glad it was Calgary that ended that streak lol
I was thinking that earlier. Since losing streaks become statistically less likely to continue the longer they've been going for, it seems logical that the longer they go, the more likely they are to end.

But I'm neither a statistician nor sober

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad