Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Copp had off season surgery that is likely affecting his ability to play right now. Copp is being overpaid for his production, but is still producing more than Lowry is. Both rely more on their physical game than a skill game, so the drop off will be more stark for them.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
giphy.gif

Bob and the Panthers held the Wild to a Shoot Out loss.
Nice.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021

The fact that he’s in AZ and the spitting chiclets squad is posting about it leads me to believe that Buff might make an appearance on the podcast.

Buff has stated that he’s been asked to be a guest on the pod on numerous occasions but mentioned that he wasn’t ready to talk…

I’m hoping he doesn’t talk on the pod because knowing Bizz and Whitney, they will likely ask about why he left and if the Jets dressing room is as hostile as reported.

The last thing we need is for someone to air out all our dirty laundry heading into playoffs.

Toronto media would have a field day… and this could be a potential distraction (not only for the team), but for anyone (with an NTC) that is considering a trade to Winnipeg.

the fact that he’s in AZ and the spitting chiclets squad is posting about it leads me to believe that Buff might make an appearance on the podcast.

Buff has stated that he’s been asked to join as a guest the pod on numerous occasions but mentioned that he wasn’t ready to talk…

I’m hoping he doesn’t talk on the pod because knowing Bizz and the Whitney, they will likely ask about why he left and if the Jets dressing room is as hostile as reported.

The last thing we need is for someone to air out all our dirty laundry heading into playoffs.

Toronto media would have a field day… and this could be a potential distraction (not only for the team), but for anyone (with an NTC) that is considering a trade to Winnipeg.
This is clearly speculation.

Last edited:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
The fact that he’s in AZ and the spitting chiclets squad is posting about it leads me to believe that Buff might make an appearance on the podcast.

Buff has stated that he’s been asked to be a guest on the pod on numerous occasions but mentioned that he wasn’t ready to talk…

I’m hoping he doesn’t talk on the pod because knowing Bizz and the Whitney, they will likely ask about why he left and if the Jets dressing room is as hostile as reported.

This is clearly speculation.

Hang on did you quote your own post within itself and then question its veracity??

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Dear God, just looking at our schedule after Columbus. Next 14 game are against Devils, Rangers, Islanders, Avalanche, Islanders, Kings, Oilers, Oilers, Sharks, Wild, Panthers, Lightning, Hurricanes, Bruins. Thats quite the freaking gauntlet. Not many free bingo card spaces in that stretch. In contrast, the Dallas Starts next 10, Wild, Blue Jackets, Blackhawks, Golden Knights, Canucks, Coyotes, Blackhawks, Avalanche, Flames, Sabres. Thats alot of junk. Not going to be easy to catch them for 1st.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Dear God, just looking at our schedule after Columbus. Next 14 game are against Devils, Rangers, Islanders, Avalanche, Islanders, Kings, Oilers, Oilers, Sharks, Wild, Panthers, Lightning, Hurricanes, Bruins. Thats quite the freaking gauntlet. Not many free bingo card spaces in that stretch. In contrast, the Dallas Starts next 10, Wild, Blue Jackets, Blackhawks, Golden Knights, Canucks, Coyotes, Blackhawks, Avalanche, Flames, Sabres. Thats alot of junk. Not going to be easy to catch them for 1st.
15 and 0 book it. :laugh:

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Just get the games to shootout and let rittich do the rest.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Avalanche going into the 3rd with a 3-1 lead on the Wild, in spite of being outshot 30-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad