Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
lol they know nothing, don't take them seriously. i have no idea what they say nor do i care, but in my experience all they do is obsess over the rangers and try to convince themselves they're good by talking sht. that's called insecurity. don't be like them, who cares what they have going on or what "fans" say. unless and until we're playing them they're out of sight out of mind.
Exactly. WTF cares about what little brother says?

Reactions: bl02 and Kords

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The Pens really blew it tonight but they can still get in if the Piles lose in regulation against Montreal tomorrow night and then the Pens beat Columbus.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Pens have been horribly mismanaged and its really ownership who is at fault.

Rutherford wanted to move on from Letang and Malkin a few years ago and he received backlash for it and eventually left the organization for guys who were willing to bend the knee to management.

It's tough when you have a core of older guys that you've won with and the group is still moderately successful but its really been nothing more than delaying the inevitable. They'll have no choice but to come to terms with their reality sooner rather than later.

With all of that said, f*** everything about that organization. I'm so glad I got to watch the Rangers drive the nail into the coffin of that last era of the Penguins. Wish them nothing but hardship the rest of the way as a franchise.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It's even more curious because he scored the game before that.

Welcome back to Russia, Kravy!

Well the game before the last game he played.

He literally has 2 points since being traded though, none at ES and one of them was put into the net by Seth Jones.

Do any of the KHL teams even want him back at this point?

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Well the game before the last game he played.

He literally has 2 points since being traded though, none at ES and one of them was put into the net by Seth Jones.

Do any of the KHL teams even want him back at this point?

If he could commit and listen to constructive criticism then, yeah, sure. That's been the hard part since forever.

He's not nearly as good as he thinks he is and not good enough to not do what's necessary.

Reactions: LokiDog

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Canucks have scratched Kravy again. I would say they have seen enough.
That is the only reason why Krav did not reach the 70 point predictions this season.

It's even more curious because he scored the game before that.

Welcome back to Russia, Kravy!
Think he had 0 points in his last 2 games . The goal was 3 games ago.

I find it ironic that Krav's stats were better under Gallant than they were in Vancouver.

Last edited:
Reactions: gabevh3

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
They really are. 3 cups in the past 15 years, 2 in the past 7 and the last time they missed the playoffs was 2006. Just a pathetic response.
Spoiled, whiny ass bitch fanbase. Crosby has since grown up (a little), they never will. Same spoiled fans that support the Steelers, need I say more?
The Pirates are irrelevant, sadly.

So, even if we ended up tying Toronto with 109, should we play them in the ECF, they would have home ice because they have more ROW, correct?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
18AD5B3F-D1D8-4F1C-B855-AAA8479CDFFB.jpeg

Reactions: TheDirtyH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad