Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
3 PP to none for the Pens and they blow it still. They really don't deserve it. Prime Penguins would have won on those PPGs and Malkin would have been a sac of potato ass shit with his face on an ENG.

Reactions: bl02 and NCRanger

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
I'd prefer Pittsburgh not have any shot whatsoever at 1st overall in the draft. Somehow you know it would just come up Pittsburgh to hand it off from Crosby to Bedard.

Reactions: egelband

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
They probably would have if they played us on the second night of a B2B and not the first.
I don’t know if I agree because hockey is weird like that and they may have limited us either way. I was mostly kidding though.

I do think that we could’ve ran away with the game if we adapted a little sooner and 1 bounce goes the other way.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Heads are going to roll in the summer.

Guarantee they try and do what Boston did and bring in a new coach for a miracle run. If the Rangers underachieve then Gallant is out and I can see a realistic interest in Sullivan. Makes too much sense.

Reactions: FultonReed

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
came here to say something similar. they really just shoved the Panthers ahead of them and said "here you take it"

these last games are wacky as heck

Yeah, I know, plus we won’t know who we play in the 1st round, till likely the last game of the season.

Reactions: FultonReed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad