Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Hawks management has to get word to the players Columbus is tied, they can be worst record in the league with a loss and a Jackets point.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Devils will win the division getting a win Thursday and a loss in regulation or ot from Carolina Thursday or losing in OT Thursday and Carolina losing in regulation Thursday.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The only thing I dislike about Buffalo is that I like the way their team is constructed better than ours. They play a fast, heavy, yet skilled game. That team is going to be a serious problem for the next several years.
I love when people say this about teams that have been train wrecks for forever like the Devils also. At some point isn't it almost impossible not to get better after having high draft picks year after year for a decade? This year will be 12 straight years not making the playoffs for Buffalo. What a team. Would you be happy if the Rangers missed the playoffs and were bottom feeders for so long? Rangers turned it around in 4 years, had a 110 point season last year and a trip to the ECF, and are a serious contender this year and still young. I would prefer the latter.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
How the hell can Pittsburgh be losing to Chicago. I want Pittsburgh to win because they are they easiest win for us if we ever had to face them. Florida I think could be a surprise if they make it in. As far as the Fishsticks go....well I just hate them.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
How the hell can Pittsburgh be losing to Chicago. I want Pittsburgh to win because they are they easiest win for us if we ever had to face them. Florida I think could be a surprise if they make it in. As far as the Fishsticks go....well I just hate them.
Best case is Florida and the Isles get in. The Isles will at least take a pound of flesh out of Boston. Florida can be a tough matchup for Jersey or Carolina. The Pens would get obliterated by either Boston or NJ. Just take care of our own business.

Reactions: skipmowerman

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Best case is Florida and the Isles get in. The Isles will at least take a pound of flesh out of Boston. Florida can be a tough matchup for Jersey or Carolina. The Pens would get obliterated by either Boston or NJ. Just take care of our own business.

i unno. playoffs are funky, I wouldn't count anyone out even against Boston.

Buddy Robinson is the exact type of name you'd see on one of those memes "Your poverty franchise just got felted by Buddy Robinson"

Reactions: Nickmo82

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
If the Rangers weren't so shit in overtime, they would have won the division. Sucks.
Rangers had a far harder schedule and finished right up there with the best teams in the league. Proud of their season. Started off as a slog but they done did good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad