Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
BRUH....

you have to change the Standard Deviation axis to 6 to see Tkachuk's metrics.... 6. I do not think I've ever seen that.

jUNecJH.png

Reactions: savebyrichter94

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kadri made one of the worst turnovers you will ever see. Thank goodness CD locked up Trocheck as a 2/3c and not Kadri or even Danault the year before (even if he's been pretty decent in LA).

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
BRUH....

you have to change the Standard Deviation axis to 6 to see Tkachuk's metrics.... 6. I do not think I've ever seen that.

jUNecJH.png

We really should’ve traded for him when we had the chance but the ship really sailed when we signed Panarin. This is not meant as a knock on 10 fwiw

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We really should’ve traded for him when we had the chance but the ship really sailed when we signed Panarin. This is not meant as a knock on 10 fwiw
would not be a knock on anyone the way Tkachuk has played. There is really only one other guy on his level right now. Tkachuk has put that team on his back night after night and by far their best player and this is on a team that has Barkov.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Why its important to keep it in your pants when you're rebuilding 101.

But as I said before, after seeing what he eventually went for, I don't think any iteration of this team would have been able to land him.

Also, guess who is a scratch again tonight?

frozenrubber

Sponsor
Nov 27, 2005
Brooklyn
Also, guess who is a scratch again tonight?

Why risk your first-string Russian interpreter for a meaningless game? If the Vancouver press has any future questions for Kuzmenko, we simply have no other technology to communicate without the HOF assistance of Vitali.

Kravtsov is one toothache away from a permanent LTIR and a trade to Arizona.

Matt Rentfree

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Why risk your first-string Russian interpreter for a meaningless game? If the Vancouver press has any future questions for Kuzmenko, we simply have no other technology to communicate without the HOF assistance of Vitali.

Kravtsov is one toothache away from a permanent LTIR and a trade to Arizona.
HIs cap hit isn't high enough compared to his actual salary. Arizona passes.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Ink is dry for the Pens, forgot to keep the Caps on. Both of them not making the playoffs in the same year would be crossing a line I never thought would come.
The beginning of the end for those teams. Eventually had to happen. Still cannot believe they kept Malkin and LeStank. Ooops. My pen leaked.

Reactions: DialUp

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
The beginning of the end for those teams. Eventually had to happen. Still cannot believe they kept Malkin and LeStank. Ooops. My pen leaked.
I said this a few weeks ago. Itll be the first time they missed since Crosby’s rookie season. The other two have never missed a playoff.

Maybe now the National Sunday games wont be a Pens or Caps game.

Reactions: DialUp

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
The race for the last Wild Card spot in the West is going to be fascinating to watch. I can see both Winnipeg and Calgary blowing it up this summer if they miss.

Reactions: egelband

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
RNH with 100 points. First time a team has had three 100 point players since 1996, Lemieux, Francis, Jagr 😱

The race for the last Wild Card spot in the West is going to be fascinating to watch. I can see both Winnipeg and Calgary blowing it up this summer if they miss.
Out west, I would love to see:
Oilers vs Flames (Battle of Alberta)
Vegas vs LA (Quickee's revenge? I-15 Rivals?)
MIN vs DAL (north stars vs stars)
COL vs SEA (mile high vs deep seas)

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
… I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can't remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain…

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
RNH with 100 points. First time a team has had three 100 point players since 1996, Lemieux, Francis, Jagr 😱

Out west, I would love to see:
Oilers vs Flames (Battle of Alberta)
Vegas vs LA (Quickee's revenge? I-15 Rivals?)
MIN vs DAL (north stars vs stars)
COL vs SEA (mile high vs deep seas)
Wow RNH never even had a 70 point season before this year. Props to the Oilers for sticking with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad