Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Kravtsov actually made a really nice play prior to scoring the goal. Circled the net with confidence and made a nice pass for a one timer from the point.

The goal was an attempted pass that deflected in. Garbage.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
carolina pulling the goalie down 1 with 5min to go

they really dont want to play us

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
No. It’s likely we’ll have to get through Carolina and NJ no matter what. The order doesn’t matter. If anything I’d rather play Jersey first because the’Canes system will take a lot more out of us.

that's not how probability works

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Lmao first game I go to since the trade and he finally scores. The propechy

c0PdxGZ.jpg

That goal is all you jovo .that shot was going wide and you used your powers to guide that in the net.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Hartford has been playing well of late, its a good sign of the farm team can get some winning in.
I wouldn't get too excited about it. Most of Hartford's best players are career AHLers/borderline NHLers. Brodz, Fritz, Carpenter, Leschyshyn, Elson, Clendening, etc.

The only prospects we have on the team who are actually contributing and appear to have a significant NHL future are Cuylle, Jones and Garand. Maybe Robertson as well, but he's been out for a while and isn't expected back any time soon.

Berard has played 3 games with no points, Edstrom 1 game with nothing to show for it, and Bob and Sykora have yet to play a game. There isn't a whole lot on that team that should make us hopeful for the Rangers' future.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I wouldn't get too excited about it. Most of Hartford's best players are career AHLers/borderline NHLers. Brodz, Fritz, Carpenter, Leschyshyn, Elson, Clendening, etc.

The only prospects we have on the team who are actually contributing and appear to have a significant NHL future are Cuylle, Jones and Garand. Maybe Robertson as well, but he's been out for a while and isn't expected back any time soon.

Berard has played 3 games with no points, Edstrom 1 game with nothing to show for it, and Bob and Sykora have yet to play a game. There isn't a whole lot on that team that should make us hopeful for the Rangers' future.
Im excited about a winning culture for young players coming into the organization more than i am the current players there.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Edmonton keep trying to score late in the game leading by 5. We would be trying to only play defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad