Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Guess I was commenting less on the player than the coverage. Quietest 40 goals I can think of.
Guys in Florida do not usually get that much NHL press. Not on national TV much either. I did not know he hit 40 before you mentioned it.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Tortorella on Tony DeAngelo, who will be scratched for a 3rd straight game tonight:

Q: Thought process behind keeping DeAngelo out again?

Torts: "Just our decision."

Q: Is he healthy?

Torts: "Yes."

Q: How is he taking sitting 3 straight?

Torts: "Haven't talked to him."
Torts wanted TDA. They traded a 2nd round, 3rd round and 4th round pick for him and signed him for $5 mill a year.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Torts wanted TDA. They traded a 2nd round, 3rd round and 4th round pick for him and signed him for $5 mill a year.
Philly thought putting TdA and Lemouex together in a lazy locker room would turn out well. I can't imagine what Hayes is going through and he already had issues appearing lazy, his mind ain't right and who can blame him. Now imagine getting barked at every day.

Philly thought their team just needed a kick in the pants. They need to just put the demo charges on it.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
If a nyr did that to Brendan then they would review the high stick and give him a major lol

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Avalanche running interference for the first two minutes of OT, and then they call Vatrano for interference in the neutral zone.

Sick of 3 on 3 hockey, thankfully it’s almost over for the season.

Good for us though that Colorado can still win the division over Dallas.

Reactions: Leonardo87

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I'll be pretty surprised if the WCF isn't a Avs-Oilers rematch.
Avs need help from the infirmary. Kinda amazing they can still win the division with all their injuries. But they need some bodies back in the playoffs.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Avalanche running interference for the first two minutes of OT, and then they call Vatrano for interference in the neutral zone.

Sick of 3 on 3 hockey, thankfully it’s almost over for the season.

Good for us though that Colorado can still win the division over Dallas.
Please remind me why that's good for us. I apologize as my memory is nearly shot.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Not only do the Rangers play so many more b2b's than the Devils, but it also seems that they are the recipient of playing visiting teams that play us first and get the Devil's as their end of b2b's.
Whether that is an advantage is anybody's opinion.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Not only do the Rangers play so many more b2b's than the Devils, but it also seems that they are the recipient of playing visiting teams that play us first and get the Devil's as their end of b2b's.
Whether that is an advantage is anybody's opinion.
Somehow, the Rangers will be playing B2B's against NJD in the playoffs, but the Devils will have a day off in between. Does that violate time and space? You are damned right it does, but Bettman has figured out how to leverage the Higgs Boson in such a way that he can make it happen. Look, I don't make the laws.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Caps score twice in the first minute of the game against the Icelanders. Wow wow wow.
Sorokin has to be a bit burnt out at this point. Gotta be hard mentally and even physically every game knowing you have to be at your best. Not much room for error.

Reactions: Synergy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad