Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
According to Jovos drunk uncle, Trocheck is black

HappyAshamedEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I don't want to take anything away from RNH, but I guess I still will lol. He has 52 PPP. Yes, star players get a lot of their points on the powerplay but not 50%. And the Oilers PP is deadly AF.

All in all, good for him and this is the type of commentary some people make when they start to count the empty netters from 50/60 goal scorers. All of them count in the end.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Cirelli is out vs the Isles. Tampa Bay fooled around and found out.

Unfortunately that helps the Isles =/

Reactions: bl02

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
This Tampa team I just think the magic is cooked. Not sure they get by Toronto

You can’t win a championship with cole bogosian pubix and Darren Raddysh on your blue line. It’s just not going to happen.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
jersey getting tough with the blue jackets in an 8-1 game is hilarious. 3 devils ganging up on a rookie lol. They must’ve seen what they are up against last night. I hope they try pulling that crap with us

• Love
Reactions: tlk

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
jersey getting tough with the blue jackets in an 8-1 game is hilarious. 3 devils ganging up on a rookie lol. They must’ve seen what they are up against last night. I hope they try pulling that crap with us
We just have to find a way to beat them. Can't really concern ourselves much now about what the Devils do against anyone else.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Wild game between Florida and Senators. Senators will have to tone down the roughness a bit if they want to make the playoffs next year . Brady can't be fighting everybody like Marc Staal . A bit too much foolishness . There is a line....hopefully they figure it out .

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Wild game between Florida and Senators. Senators will have to tone down the roughness a bit if they want to make the playoffs next year . Brady can't be fighting everybody like Marc Staal . A bit too much foolishness . There is a line....hopefully they figure it out .
I dunno if I want them to figure it out. I seem to recall their fans suddenly becoming insufferable when we played them back in AV's tenure. Forget what round it was, but haven't forgotten him putting Staal out on the ice in an elimination situation when we needed a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad