Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Krav scored 2-3 times as much under GG than he has as Canuck so far. Ironic considering all the hate GG got.
All the noise aside, it's been clear for months that he just doesn't have what it takes at the NHL level. His perceived 'value' as a prospect was a potemkin village constructed on his draft ranking.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Kravtsov doesn't have the pace to play in this league and can't find a way to adjust his skill set to work in the NHL.

Even when he was pulling all of the dangles in the K (most of which were completely impractical) he's doing them at like 50% of the speed that would be required to pull it off at the NHL level. I remember he tried to do it earlier this year against the caps and he got completely buried by Orlov.

Its almost like spending some time in the A would have given him the best opportunity to try to figure out how to make his game work on the smaller rink against guys who aren't going to give you all the space in the world to operate. He didn't want to do that, he didn't want to listen to the Rangers who tried to help him get his body ready to play at this level, he didn't want to take a short conditioning stint when he was hurt last year. I don't even know if he really wants to play hockey or if its just something he does because hes naturally good at it and likes the lifestyle. He COULD theoretically make it if he takes a page out of Vesey's book and just focuses on getting good at some of the good ol' North American basics but that will require him to get stronger and swallow his ego. Good luck with that!

Anyway, I'm glad hes no longer our problem and he'll be out of the league as soon as 3 weeks from now.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Nv8z4PR.gif

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
When I watch games on MSG GO I do the little trivia and "shirt cannon" match game, but they don't have that for Devils games. Sad.

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
Sabres made it hard on themselves but they held on for dear life.

10 games left for both the devils and rangers. Four points behind. All of a sudden their head-to-head on Thursday could mean a lot.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I still think the Islanders give Boston or the Metro winner the toughest first round between the 3 crap teams fighting for the last two spots.

But, f*** em.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
So why is tanner jeannot more valuable than rick nash and even more than Gretzky was judging by the trade? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad