Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
A team can only move up 10 spots.
Either way, if they finish 16th, they could get the 6th pick in the draft, and in this draft, that's a really really good player. They could conceivable be lower than that too. I'd rather not see them with Fantilli/Michkov. Same goes for the Caps. There are teams that need selections like those more.

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Either way, if they finish 16th, they could get the 6th pick in the draft, and in this draft, that's a really really good player. They could conceivable be lower than that too. I'd rather not see them with Fantilli/Michkov. Same goes for the Caps. There are teams that need selections like those more.
Was just gonna say that. They could still wind up with 5 or 6 if they get really lucky.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Seattle f***ing sucks. They blow yet another lead to the Stars. With 0.7 seconds left.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Would be nice to see Dallas get the 2 or 3 seed, and have to go through both Minnesota and Colorado in either order in the first two rounds.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Dallas game was frustrating after the Rangers loss. Jamie Benn crosschecks Vince Dunn and the Stars tie up the game. Seattle couldn't hold onto a two goal lead late in the 3rd period. Minnesota is tied with Dallas in points. Dallas has more ROW. The Avs are two points behind with two games in hand. Colorado is hosting Pittsburgh tonight.

Reactions: TheDirtyH and bl02

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Krav scored 2-3 times as much under GG than he has as Canuck so far. Ironic considering all the hate GG got.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lion Hound

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Buffalo are really collapsing right now. They had a good shot at a WC and the last two weeks have absolutely wrecked any playoff hopes they had. Would be broken if I were them.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Dallas game was frustrating after the Rangers loss. Jamie Benn crosschecks Vince Dunn and the Stars tie up the game. Seattle couldn't hold onto a two goal lead late in the 3rd period. Minnesota is tied with Dallas in points. Dallas has more ROW. The Avs are two points behind with two games in hand. Colorado is hosting Pittsburgh tonight.
It's my fault because I decided to watch yet another Dallas/Seattle game thinking that hey maybe this time Seattle could protect a lead and win in regulation?!?!! Dallas has had so many of these third period games otherwise right now that pick would be around 20ish if they lose in round 1 or round 2 of course.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
I hate the Penguins the most and I don't really hate the Flyers at all.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Am I the only one that thinks it’s weird that these relatively obscure players are finding it so easy to transition into the booth?

They are well spoken, and Cally and Boyler were always good at those pregame or postgame interviews.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Krav scored 2-3 times as much under GG than he has as Canuck so far. Ironic considering all the hate GG got.
EdJo has taken up refuge in the Kravtsov thread on the Vancouver board, talking about how Krav's problems are a result of the Rangers not training properly, and that he possesses the strength of a small child because of that and because he didn't play enough here this season. He's not the player he "usually" is right now! It's never going to end.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
EdJo has taken up refuge in the Kravtsov thread on the Vancouver board, talking about how Krav's problems are a result of the Rangers not training properly, and that he possesses the strength of a small child because of that and because he didn't play enough here this season. He's not the player he "usually" is right now! It's never going to end.
I don't really know what's worse, one guy posting there or the other finding him there, lol.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
It's a sickness. He's not only over there posting about his lover but he started that thread. LMAO.

Reactions: nyr2k2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad