Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
It's a sickness. He's not only over there posting about his lover but he started that thread. LMAO.
Oh wow I didn't even notice that.

I guess in EdJo's defense, I believe he does live out there and might also be a fan of the Nucks, so that may be part of it.

Anyway, I don't want to pick on a poster; as I used to say all the time as a mod, attack the posts not the poster. LOL. So with that, Kravtsov sucks.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I never liked either him or Whitney, i dont get why they are so popular, couple of homer, know nothing blow hards
I don't watch or listen to Whitney much but Bissonette is a clown for sure. Clown.jpg

Last edited:

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I just saw that Former Ranger Brian Boyle retired yesterday. Nothing on the main boards, or on our forum. As first-rounders go Boyle was nothing short of a bust. He was a hard worker but couldn't throw a hit or score a goal to save his life. Torts got the very best out of him when he was here. Bravo to Torts. On a positive note, he was well-liked by his teammates. In 2017 he made it back to play in the NHL again after a cancer diagnosis. He will now join the NHL Network beginning his first tour tonight.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
McDavid with goal number 60. Had two great chances back to back and scored on the second chance. Draisaitl made one of the prettiest backhand passes you will see to spring him on the first chance.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey Fellas, Can we please try and tone down the personal talk on another member. Poking a little fun is one thing when the member is cool with it, But it’s going too far now. Appreciate it, Thanks.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
McDavid with goal number 60. Had two great chances back to back and scored on the second chance. Draisaitl made one of the prettiest backhand passes you will see to spring him on the first chance.
Man. The shot on the winner. Just an effortless shelf job. The guy is amazing.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
EdJo has taken up refuge in the Kravtsov thread on the Vancouver board, talking about how Krav's problems are a result of the Rangers not training properly, and that he possesses the strength of a small child because of that and because he didn't play enough here this season. He's not the player he "usually" is right now! It's never going to end.
Im sorry but that is beyond silly. A 23 year olds strength doesn't just come and go to that significant level during a season unless sick. I also doubt the Rangers stop any player from training on the ice or the weight room. There are millions of kids hoping to be pro athletes working out on their own every day. Why would the Rangers stop one player from getting stronger? Or do they stop all their players from strength training? Krav himself would laugh at that nonsense.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Im sorry but that is beyond silly. A 23 year olds strength doesn't just come and go to that significant level during a season unless sick. I also doubt the Rangers stop any player from training on the ice or the weight room. There are millions of kids hoping to be pro athletes working out on their own every day. Why would the Rangers stop one player from getting stronger? Or do they stop all their players from strength training? Krav himself would laugh at that nonsense.

He did have that really bad toothache. #neverforget

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just got back from the Ducks game. They kept it close, fought till the end, but they don’t have the roster to compete. Fowler hit career production with a goal, Vatrano had a nice snipe goal. Team is a mess no question. But the new word for Strome going around…..

00E901F3-2B77-4C48-9A05-51174FCBE2C8.gif

Brutal would be too kind. Lol

Rangers were smart to move on , and think anyone who doubts Trocheck over Strome should tune into some Anaheim games. But be warned lol

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
I just saw that Former Ranger Brian Boyle retired yesterday. Nothing on the main boards, or on our forum. As first-rounders go Boyle was nothing short of a bust. He was a hard worker but couldn't throw a hit or score a goal to save his life. Torts got the very best out of him when he was here. Bravo to Torts. On a positive note, he was well-liked by his teammates. In 2017 he made it back to play in the NHL again after a cancer diagnosis. He will now join the NHL Network beginning his first tour tonight.

Let me know the percentage of players drafted 26th overall (or lower) go on to play 871 games (and 124 playoff games) in the National Hockey League.

We acquired him at 25-years-old for a 3rd round pick and he gave us 5 very good seasons, considering his role. Our 4th line was dominant in '14 and a major reason we went to the finals.

Maybe we just weren't watching the same player.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Ex-Rangers players put up 4 points between them as the Nucks thump the Sharks 7-2. I know I shouldn't laugh but those points were 2 each to Miller and Di Guseppe, with Krav getting donuts once again...
Lol. I saw 7- 2 Vancouver and thought, that the baby Giraffe had to get something out of that romp.

nope

B
U
S
T

#gallantsfaultwah

Reactions: nyr2k2

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
EdJo has taken up refuge in the Kravtsov thread on the Vancouver board, talking about how Krav's problems are a result of the Rangers not training properly, and that he possesses the strength of a small child because of that and because he didn't play enough here this season. He's not the player he "usually" is right now! It's never going to end.

Kravtsov has the skill level to turn things around. The question really is his commitment (which includes off the ice and off season). He really needs to build up his strength and that's on him a lot more than it's on whatever team he's on. I think anyone over in that forum listening to Ed should take into account that the Rangers are one of the better teams in the league and that a team doesn't get to where the Rangers are by being soft or not in good physical shape and keep in mind as well that over the last couple seasons the Rangers have avoided better than most other teams injuries which also is an indication that players are taking care of their health and overall condition.

All that said if Kravtsov can turn it around I don't see him really as more than a middle 6 winger and the reason for that is his numbers with Traktor in the KHL---his short stint with Hartford a couple years ago and the 59 NHL games he's played so far don't indicate that he'll ever be a high production player. If he got his act all the way together he might get into the mid 40's. One might also wonder if he's running out of time/chances. It's possible that William Lockwood turns out to be the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad