Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
If it happens this is the story I'm going to run with.

Nail in the Pens coffin 2 years in a row sounds good to me.
You already know they’re gonna say 2 dirty Ranger elbows did them in, first Trouba now Motte.

Plenty of time to watch Cocaine Bear now. --Kuznetzov
When that Kuznetsov stuff broke I changed my name on NHL to Evgeni Cokesnetsoz and then some loser got offended and reported me and I got banned for a week.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Nope, I can't like anything that enables them to get in. Yuck. They are number 1 on my shit list. They are lucky so many teams crapped the bed. Sabres, Sens, Pens....

My least favorite teams are Devils, Kings, Islanders, Vegas and then the Pens. I say least favorite but am being nice, lol.

Flyers, Caps, Boston, or Carolina to name some, don’t bother me as much.

Reactions: bl02

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Penguins got goalie'd by a guy en route to his first NHL win and are currently out of playoff position with the Panthers also winning LOL.

i cant even enjoy this without flashbacks to the amount of times this or similar ridiculous times the rangers got goalied over the years. feel like multiple times a year some schlep who comes in off allowing 6 in his last 4 outings comes into msg and makes 45 saves or a guy making his first career start shuts them out. however bad the circumstances look for a team in goal, we tend to make them look like hasek in his prime.

thank god david ayers happened to toronto.

• Haha
Reactions: Boris Zubov

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
There is no way McDavid doesn't win the MVP and he should.

If the Panthers get into the playoffs and Matthew Tkachuk doesn't finish 2nd the voters are stupid.
McDavid is the MVP every year, should have been last year too but people are too far up Toronto's ass

The only positive of the Isles making the playoffs is if they play the Bruins and the two teams beat the hell out of each other.

My least favorite teams are Devils, Kings, Islanders, Vegas and then the Pens. I say least favorite but am being nice, lol.

Mine are Toronto, Montreal, NJ, Washington, Isles, Pitsburgh.

Reactions: Leonardo87

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

My least favorite are all the Canadian teams (except for the Canucks now) and Seattle. Also hate Penguins & Isles. Hate the Devils, despite them being fun to watch. Washington was a pretty heated rivalry but Ovi is my all time favorite so I don’t hate them.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Pens (Satan #1)
Debbies (Satan #2)

Isles (wish for a revival of the rivalry fr)

Philly
Boston (Patriots factor)

Lightning
Kings

the rest

Tom Wilson ain't enough to make me hate the Caps, Ovi is also one of my fav players ever.
My first and only NHL game to date was in DC.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Underrated that we played the Pens 3 times last week, and in those games they lost 4 defenseman to IR. Kulikov, Petry, Rutta, Pettersson. Time to book those tee times Sidney!

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
For me

Isles

Debs

Philly
Boston
Pit
Wash
Montreal

And truthfully wash will fall off this list once ovechkin retires and pitt probably will too once they go back to oblivion.

The hatred for them is because of the playoffs recently and crosby/malkin, wilson/ovechkin.

Once they suck again i really wont hate them nearly as much… the other teams can go to hell and wish them nothing but misery every day. Especially the isles and debs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad