Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Снимок экрана в 2023-03-19 08-02-43.png

I'll get my coat

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
So Kravtsov is back to being a little bitch and getting scratched. Nils Lundkvist was a healthy scratch for five games and f***ed up as soon as he got back into the lineup. Julien Gauthier is doing okay? None of those seem surprising. Superstar Sammy Blais the biggest surprise. :laugh:

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Isles are really lucky a lot of teams are shitting the bed. I really thought the Sabres or Sens were going to make a serious push but they can't seem to get out of their own way. Only team winning right now is Florida. It's going to come down to the last week between Pitt, Piles, and Panthers.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlk

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Why do they have to embarrass the guy even further?
Because they are overflowing with testosterone. Survival of the fittest!

And Kravtsov is just not a good NHL player. We can all safely and securely move on from that dumb chapter.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Gauthier scored on an ugliest goal you can imagine
Ottawa will be a PITA next season ......they always get their pound of flesh . Would love to see them face Bruins in round 1 .....it would be entertaining . I hope they make the playoffs .....will be hard.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Who plays more NHL games? Kravtsov or Andersson?

I'm thinking Kravtsov
I would guess Andersson. I think Kravtsov may leave in the off-season unless his fortunes change dramatically in these final dozen games with Vancouver. If he's getting scratched there, too, he'll probably just go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad