Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Pretty crazy the Sabres are going to be right there for WC2 with a win tonight since they are 13-18-3 at home.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.

Binnington needs anger management. Linesmen should have let them go.

Completely unjustified retaliation from Binnington there. He purposely pushed out of the crease to impede Hartman there. I’m ok with this if he was just trying to spark his team but I hope he’s not playing the victim there.

Also, let them go FFS. God forbid they give the fans a show.

Reactions: Paulie Walnutz

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's insane how underrated Matthew Tkachuk is.

People talk about Kaprisov, Rantanen, and Draisaitl as top 5 players.

None of those guys have a reasonable case for being better than Tkachuk right now.

Only McDavid and Draisaitl have more points than Tkachuk since the start of last season and Draisaitl is very much "because of."

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

None of those guys have a reasonable case for being better than Tkachuk right now.

Only McDavid and Draisaitl have more points than Tkachuk since the start of last season and Draisaitl is very much "because of."
his offensive metrics are absurd

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Took you long enough to come around on him.

We should all be thankful that he didnt end up in NJ. Meier being there is annoying, Tkachuk being there would have been a much bigger problem.

• Love
Reactions: leetch99

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Took you long enough to come around on him.

We should all be thankful that he didnt end up in NJ. Meier being there is annoying, Tkachuk being there would have been a much bigger problem.
Was that Matthew I didn't like, or Brady?

I forgot about that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad