Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Devils don't look so great against the Leafs tonight. Bad matchup for them. The middle of the ice is wide open in this game.

Reactions: Leonardo87

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Meier taking a crucial penalty leading to the completion of a blown 2 goal lead with less than 5 min to go in his home debut is the kind of shit people would be expecting to happen here lol.

NJD has been leaking goals lately.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Meier taking a crucial penalty leading to the completion of a blown 2 goal lead with less than 5 min to go in his home debut is the kind of shit people would be expecting to happen here lol.

Vitek Vanecek hasn't been doing what's needed. The Leafs' best players showed up, and the Devils' best players did not.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley

He also messed up with the puck allowing Marner to score shorthanded. He's a good player but sometimes shit happens in hockey. If Kane had a game with those mistakes some people would have a meltdown.

Vitek Vanecek hasn't been doing what's needed. The Leafs' best players showed up, and the Devils' best players did not.
Toronto is a good team. This is the year they beat Tampa.

Pitt beats Columbus in OT. Thanks for nothing Jackets.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Penguins come back from 4-0. It feels like the Rangers lost tonight.

I cannot wait until this regular season is over. I cannot f***ing wait

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Entire vibe of this season has changed, and most of it is because of the teams behind us

I can't watch the games. I can't follow the games. I just check the score at 9:45.
It's still going to be very difficult for any team to catch the Rangers. Pens still trail by 6 points and Rangers own tie breaker. Isles if they win are 5 points back and Rangers have 3 games in hand. The only reason Pitt has a chance is because the teams play 3 more times.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
It's still going to be very difficult for any team to catch the Rangers. Pens still trail by 6 points and Rangers own tie breaker. Isles if they win are 5 points back and Rangers have 3 games in hand. The only reason Pitt has a chance is because the teams play 3 more times.

Funny thing is I'd be more nervous if we didn't have those three games.

I have more confidence we beat them head to head than us beating other teams and us getting help against the Pens.

But yeah, I'm pretty much more upset about this Penguins win than any ranges lost this whole season.

We've had that spot all season. I don't want to lose it and some of you may think it doesn't matter but to blow a big lead like that...f***ing matters.

And if they do catch us in points we won't have that tie breaker anymore

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Funny thing is I'd be more nervous if we didn't have those three games.

I have more confidence we beat them head to head than us beating other teams and us getting help against the Pens.

But yeah, I'm pretty much more upset about this Penguins win than any ranges lost this whole season.

We've had that spot all season. I don't want to lose it and some of you may think it doesn't matter but to blow a big lead like that...f***ing matters.

And if they do catch us in points we won't have that tie breaker anymore
I'm not worried at all. If they fall to WC2 then I'll worry.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Deangelo
""I wasn't trying to give him a shot, replay probably looks a little worse than it did"

Quite possibly the dumbest comment I've seen after something so blatant.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Did DeAngelo get 2 mins for each one? Lol. He like casually speared him like it was nothing. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad