Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
The Maple Leaves are having a 1994 rangers deadline. ROR, Acciari, Lafferty, McCabe, Gustafsson, Schenn. Now Friedman saying their are going to go for Bertuzzi too. Respect to Dubas, he knows this is it for him. I can't wait to watch the Atlantic playoffs as a fan.
Kind of remInds me of when the Syracuse Bulldogs brought in Oggy Oglethorpe, Gaylord Tuttle, Clarence “Screaming Buffalo” Swampton, and that lardass Barclay Donaldson. Of course, we all know who that turned out.

Last edited:

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
I really can't wrap my head around Detriot grading Hronek. He's arguably their 2nd best defensemen and he plays the right side. They extended Maata and Walman while signing Chariot in the summer who are all LD. He's young, and rfa after his current deal is done in 2 summers.

You extend Larkin. It just doesn't make sense.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
Reactions: Lion Hound

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
I know they wouldn't have gotten it, but what happened to 2 firsts and a top prospect? This is a terrible return for rhe Yotes. I guess they have enough picks in the first 3 rounds of this draft to field a whole new team

Reactions: Circus86

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I know they wouldn't have gotten it, but what happened to 2 firsts and a top prospect? This is a terrible return for rhe Yotes. I guess they have enough picks in the first 3 rounds of this draft to field a whole new team
They were asking for the moon...Armstrong was delusional. He wanted more than Buffalo was hoping to get for Eichel.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
chickeren is just another overrated coyote dman like yandle and ekmanlarson

and the coyotes are a clownshow professional spors organization making everyone wait for that

he's extremely underrated. i wish we could've got him for a 3rd.

not really. he's basically a left handed DeAngelo.

moves the puck, puts up points but he's gonna give a lot of stuff up defensively. playing behind Slavin and Skei his minutes and pionts will go down, but maybe he can be less exposed defensively too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad