Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
If I were a Hurricane fan, I'd be demanding new ownership.

Over $7M in cap space.

Rangers, the team that beat you, have stacked their lineup.
New Jersey, the team that's chasing you, has added Meier.

If New Jersey catches/passes them, it gives us Carolina in the 1st and my hope would be Pittsburgh or the islanders against Jersey.

That's my 'shit eating grin' scenario.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
If I were a Hurricane fan, I'd be demanding new ownership.

Over $7M in cap space.

Rangers, the team that beat you, have stacked their lineup.
New Jersey, the team that's chasing you, has added Meier.

If New Jersey catches/passes them, it gives us Carolina in the 1st and my hope would be Pittsburgh or the islanders against Jersey.

That's my 'shit eating grin' scenario.
It could happen.

Canes have the toughest schedule in the Met. Devs right behind them though
Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 3.16.50 PM.png

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I want to see the Chychrun saga ended. I’d love to see Parayko moved as well. I’m curious to see what Vancouver does with some of their big contracts. I’d also love to see Nashville accept the full rebuild and make McDonagh, Josi, Saros, etc available. There’s still some good names out there, but not as many that must move. The big rentals are mostly done already. There’s some trades with term that have potential to happen before the deadline, but likely most linger until the draft. If Chychrun isn’t moved this week, the NHLPA should file a grievance about him sitting. His last game was Feb 10th. The deadline is the third. That would be 21 days. Sitting a 24 year old defenseman 3 full weeks for trade purposes and not trading him is a joke.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I want to see the Chychrun saga ended. I’d love to see Parayko moved as well. I’m curious to see what Vancouver does with some of their big contracts. I’d also love to see Nashville accept the full rebuild and make McDonagh, Josi, Saros, etc available. There’s still some good names out there, but not as many that must move. The big rentals are mostly done already. There’s some trades with term that have potential to happen before the deadline, but likely most linger until the draft. If Chychrun isn’t moved this week, the NHLPA should file a grievance about him sitting. His last game was Feb 10th. The deadline is the third. That would be 21 days. Sitting a 24 year old defenseman 3 full weeks for trade purposes and not trading him is a joke.
Would love to see it. AZ's GM is an asshat.

DP just likes to throw out as many darts as possible, hoping one of them hits the bullseye.
He's got a perfect record, he's always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad