Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Reaves now with more fights as a Wild against the Islanders (1) than he did as a Ranger
I liked Reaves as a reg season guy and for a couple of games against the Pens and Canes...but Gallant was overplaying him which I stated last year in round one . I would love to have him for the last 20 games this year but I know his cap was needed as well . He had to go . It's too bad though he never went with Wilson . For most clubs he won't be a playoff guy at this stage .

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Did Tkachuk go unchallanged last night in game 2 ? The Wings are dead meat if that is the case . Stick a fork in them . Do not count Sens out of the playoff race.

They need to make a few additions this tdl if they want playoffs imo. If they can add Chych and the Yotes goalie however you spell his name; it would be huge for em

Reactions: leetch99

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Another shootout loss for the Piles. Adding Engvall, a solid bottom-six guy that their fans will fawn over now as if he's a gamebreaker lmao. Calling Kane cooked and telling themselves the good news about the East going for it is they can add assets over five years with the necessary moves. LOL. You're going for it now too! Difference is your picks stink and your prospect pool is dog****. Rangers just acquired two stud wingers for a bag of Sparky the Dragon's ****. God, I needed to let it all out.

• Haha
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Another shootout loss for the Piles. Adding Engvall, a solid bottom-six guy that their fans will fawn over now as if he's a gamebreaker lmao. Calling Kane cooked and telling themselves the good news about the East going for it is they can add assets over five years with the necessary moves. LOL. You're going for it now too! Difference is your picks stink and your prospect pool is dog****. Rangers just acquired two stud wingers for a bag of Sparky the Dragon's ****. God, I needed to let it all out.

I've had my Isles buddies telling me all day that we can't defend and Igor will get worse and yadda yadda yadda. Every Isles and Rangers fans knows full well you can't win 4 playoff rounds winning games 2-1 and 1-0. You need to be able to score.

Reactions: Anthony5967

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Why does it feel like the season after season the isles are losers point champions ?

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Why does it feel like the season after season the isles are losers point champions ?
Oh, because they are. And I have tons of Isles fans saying abolish the shootout. Why? If your team was excellent in them you wouldn't be complaining. Shootout is where skill comes out. Isles lack it. Only ones who fail to realize that is themselves.

Reactions: Cmox

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
The Maple Leaves are having a 1994 rangers deadline. ROR, Acciari, Lafferty, McCabe, Gustafsson, Schenn. Now Friedman saying their are going to go for Bertuzzi too. Respect to Dubas, he knows this is it for him. I can't wait to watch the Atlantic playoffs as a fan.
Wow

agreed

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Carolina going to do anything? Pool Party aint cutting it in the East.

Saw they were interested in Chychrun but are they really going to trade futures for a defenseman when they could've done it for Meier? Seems suboptimal.

The Devils could catch them and then they'd be locked in the cage with us in R1. I like that matchup for the good guys.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
The Maple Leaves are having a 1994 rangers deadline. ROR, Acciari, Lafferty, McCabe, Gustafsson, Schenn. Now Friedman saying their are going to go for Bertuzzi too. Respect to Dubas, he knows this is it for him. I can't wait to watch the Atlantic playoffs as a fan.
Dubas is definitely giving off "trying to save my job" energy, we'll see how it goes.

Saw they were interested in Chychrun but are they really going to trade futures for a defenseman when they could've done it for Meier? Seems suboptimal.

The Devils could catch them and then they'd be locked in the cage with us in R1. I like that matchup for the good guys.
I think they were rumored to be interested in JT Miller, not sure how much truth there was to that

Reactions: McRanger92

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

Would much rather play Carolina than Jersey. I think NJ’s youth and naivety and lack of pressure would be their biggest advantage, Carolina like us are feeling pressure to win now.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Would much rather play Carolina than Jersey. I think NJ’s youth and naivety and lack of pressure would be their biggest advantage, Carolina like us are feeling pressure to win now.

Rod the bod has the seat warmer on "low" right now, but another 1st or 2nd round exit and things might get a little toasty. Their management team also does the same shit every year and it hasnt changed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad