Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Oilers have similar needs to the Leafs. They are lucky to be in finals with the easier path.
Well their top guys showed up in each round.
Plus their special teams not just their PP but their PK were much much better than us.

I really don’t think the Leafs can beat LA in 5 games. Pizza boy and Kopitar will spank AM, as AM only had one game over Coyle.
If Leafs played the Nucks, we will be talking about how Silvos goalied us.
Stars will beat the Leafs.

Oilers is a better team than the Leafs bc their top guys show up.

TonsofPuppies

Pack your shit, Shanny!
Jun 28, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Plus their special teams not just their PP but their PK were much much better than us.

I really don’t think the Leafs can beat LA in 5 games. Pizza boy and Kopitar will spank AM, as AM only had one game over Coyle.

Both teams are f***ing shit, that's all that needs to be said. Lmao. The only difference between the two teams is an elite PP for the Oilers. Neither team is close to cup worthy.

Reactions: HolyCrap

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
To be fair the Oilers best players have shown up for most of the playoffs until they got mostly shutdown so far in the finals. Not like they've been ghosts who haven't been leading their team for most the playoffs like the Leafs best players have been far too often. Oilers best guys have earned their paychecks this playoffs.
I wish our guys are McD and Drai.

What I am saying is that a balance team will win over a top heavy team bc McD is the most talented player in the league and Drai is No.2-4.
If those two can’t, don’t think anyone can.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015

Oh I agree. I was just saying we had similar needs. I wasn’t saying we would have made the finals if we were in the West. I was just pointing out the easier path. Leafs special teams and top guys suck post season.

Reactions: Gabriel426
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad