Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
If we played Silvos and the Nucks in playoffs, it will be a re-run of being unlucky running into a hot goalie….all the advanced stats guys will post how amazing the top guys advanced stats were and it was jus unlucky running into a goalie who played unreal…..
Same with LA, pizza boy will spank AM again, just looked at how Coyle dominated him.
Yep. If and when they prove they're a playoff contender that's when they'll get the benefit of the doubt.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
If we played Silvos and the Nucks in playoffs, it will be a re-run of being unlucky running into a hot goalie….all the advanced stats guys will post how amazing the top guys advanced stats were and it was jus unlucky running into a goalie who played unreal…..
Same with LA, pizza boy will spank AM again, just looked at how Coyle dominated him.
"THE PLAYOFFS ARE A CRAPSHOOT AND SMALL SAMPLE SIZE DUBAS BUILT AN AMAZING TEAM"
- ZekesForMonths, probably

Even if we survived Boston somehow we would have been pounded 4-0 by the panthers. They are so far ahead of us it’s laughable.
Losing to Boston turned out to be kind of a favor.

Like I never want the Leafs to lose unless they're rebuilding but the impetus for change intensified with the loss. So we might get some action this offseason.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Well the cup runs in Calgary and Edmonton back in the days also had plenty of those. That's why we need to have a lengthy cup run here.

BTW, I also saw that video on X.
I saw a different video on xvideos

I mean I didn't

Reactions: Gabriel426

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Panthers in the final. Great.
sheldon9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad