Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Roy is incredibly entertaining as a personality, so I'm happy about him being back in the league.

He was a flop as a NHL coach the first time around though, so not sure if this is a good move for the Isles, though he's done very well in juniors

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I understand that Detroit is close in points, but they are so flawed that they won't be able to keep level with the teams above them over an extended period. They are too prone to long-ish losing streaks. Same with Tampa, especially when they get on the road. Florida is an interesting one because they seem to be the streakiest team of the bunch. I don't think they will hold on to second place in the Atlantic. The Leafs can be within 2 points of them after this weekend.

Yzerman has done very well building a completely mediocre team in Detroit

TonsofPuppies

Pack your shit, Shanny!
Jun 28, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Zack Hyman's effort for an empty net goal....yikes. Dude is unreal.
Damn, watching Hyman play... wish we had a guy with that much heart and soul in Toronto... oh wait. :sarcasm:

Should be noted for the masochists out there that Hyman, who has a good chance at hitting 50 goals this year, is being paid the same amount as we're paying for Bertuzzi, who has 1 goal in his last 25 games and is on pace to finish the season with... 11.

horner

May 22, 2007
Joshua Dakota C big center skilled tough loves to hit and can fight

Vancouver won't be able to keep him
4 Yrs × 2.5 mil

Zadorov love his toughness he is probably going to sign for 4.5 mil treliving traded for him yrs ago he is just mean
He also has some skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad