Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Tre sitting on his ass meanwhile....

That's a great signing for them.

I was really surprised at watching the Oilers play in the third period last night. McDavid and Draisaitl didn't even care about the ENG.

They were hard on the puck and looked totally different under their new coach.

Good ol Hyman scored the ENG with his fav move -> "wraparound" :laugh:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Think the team's struggles lately eliminated them from going after a Perry. Perry's decision is a gage of where things stand for the Leafs (and Oilers).

Personally I want Tre to be a seller at the TDL; throw this season away and use the summer to retool a bit. This team isn't a cup contender to add. Not until JT is off the cap. 11 AAV on a declining asset and old man Gio playing in top 6 with Brodie playing like a moron is too much IMO to add to the group

Give opportunities to youngsters post TDL to gain some NHL experiencce and trade whoever you can go get some assets/picks. If Leafs still make the playoffs then great... it would be a good experience for the youngsters

Last edited:
Reactions: OddyOh

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Great signing for Edmonton.

It’s good to see Philly making a playoff push. I usually cheer against them but it’s good to have them relevant …… and I would get the added bonus of hate watching them in the playoffs.

Reactions: PromisedLand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad