Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Reactions: BallardEra

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

HockeyGuy100

Apr 15, 2018

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Some long streaks going. The Jets have gone 34 games straight allowing 3 goals or less (including OT). Also the Jets have gone 22 games straight allowing 2 goals or less in regulation (only once allowing a 3rd goal in OT).
This whole season has been full of weird streaks. The Kraken winning 8 or 9 in a row, the Oilers streak, the Jets, Florida winning 8 in a row. And then there are San Jose's losing streaks....

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Some long streaks going. The Jets have gone 34 games straight allowing 3 goals or less (including OT). Also the Jets have gone 22 games straight allowing 2 goals or less in regulation (only once allowing a 3rd goal in OT).

So what you’re saying is the Leafs will score 4 against them but lose 5-4? :laugh:

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
I'd like to see Boston beat up the Jets and take them down a peg before we have our back to back with them. It's also televised and I prolined Boston so there's that. Should be a good game both teams have insane records.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I'd like to see Boston beat up the Jets and take them down a peg before we have our back to back with them. It's also televised and I prolined Boston so there's that. Should be a good game both teams have insane records.

I'd like to see us beat up the Jets and take them down a peg, but that seems like a tall order given the up and down last 10-14 days.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Can't remember a year where more multiple goal leads have been squandered.

Seems like a daily event

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
NJ up 3-1 on Vegas then Vegas up 5-3 on NJ now it's 5-5.

Winnipeg might keep the low goal streak going but lose both goalies are lights out watching this game.

Short handed goal DeBrusk 3-1 Boston. Streak over for Jets.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Can't remember a year where more multiple goal leads have been squandered.

Seems like a daily event
Agreed. Thank goodness this generation of fans wasn't watching games in the dead puck era, where a one goal lead pretty much was the end of the game. It would be interesting to see what the stats are this year for team's who score first. It used to be almost a guaranteed win when a team scored first, but I'm guessing that isn't the case anymore.

Reactions: OddyOh and Jojalu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad