Around the League: Capitals and Ovie are Stanley Cup Champions

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
My Vegas bet for the Cup was on TB last summer, but the big, tough, physical Caps are making mincemeat out of the softer, smaller skilled Lighting players.

Washington is manhandling TB and running them out of the rink.

TB weakness is also the Leafs.

How come, the big, tough physical Bruins easily collapsed against the Bolts?

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto

Talk about warped logic lol

People blame the expansion draft rules for Vegas' success. They should really be blaming the Florida Panthers. Smith, Marchessault, and Galient. 2/3 of the Golden Knights top line as well as their soon-to-be Jack Adams-winning coach. The worst part is... you don't need hindsight to criticize the moves. They were seen as dumb at the time.

Last edited:

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
People blame the expansion draft rules for Vegas' success. They should really be blaming the Florida Panthers. Smith, Marchessault, and Galient. 2/3 of the Golden Knights top line as well as their soon-to-be Jack Adams-winning coach. The worst part is... you don't need hindsight to criticize the moves. They were seen as dumb at the time.
So sad and yet so true

Reactions: Menzinger

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN

I can see Tallon trying to sign both Komarov and Bozak to retirement deals. Book it.

Reactions: SAMCRO44 and htpwn

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Watching more Vegas games and damn are their jerseys uglier than I thought. The whites are clean enough but gunmetal isn't a great primary color.

Scheifele has 14 goals in 15 games, if I'm the Knights I ask for a drug test because the man is on crazy pills. Hope we see that from Matty his prime years.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Watching more Vegas games and damn are their jerseys uglier than I thought. The whites are clean enough but gunmetal isn't a great primary color.

Scheifele has 14 goals in 15 games, if I'm the Knights I ask for a drug test because the man is on crazy pills. Hope we see that from Matty his prime years.

Live, their sweater pops.

Today is my kids’ last day of school and they are allowed to wear their favourite team’s sweater and they are wearing the LVGK white.

It’s really nice, imo.

pengdeng12

Feb 13, 2018
]I LOVE IT WHEN JETS LOSE. IGAF about Canada's team BS. Toronto hockey pride >>> Canadian hockey pride

Also I want us to be the first team to break this cup drought.

To me each Vegas win give me the feeling equivalent of of each leafs meaningless *when leafs can't move up or down the standings) regular season win.

BTW im still pretty damn hyped up about meanigless leafs regular season win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad