Around the League: Capitals and Ovie are Stanley Cup Champions

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Vegas has a bunch of guys that just compete for every inch out there. Our team is too young or unable to match that......even 1 guy missing an assignment would make the whole team get exposed. Great win for them tonight.

pengdeng12

Feb 13, 2018
FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD.

love seeing jets lose.

Vegas winning against jets in playoffs feeling = leafs winning a regular season game

Reactions: Devonator

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD.

love seeing jets lose.

Vegas winning against jets in playoffs feeling = leafs winning a regular season game
Other than the fact they are better than the Leafs in every facet of the game. Everything. Nothing,the Leafs have done in my lifetime compares to their success.

Reactions: SAMCRO44

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Vegas defies logic. A miracle on ice season with every guy wanting to prove something after being cast off by their old teams.

No real #1 d-man, no big name forwards - at least until this season - wanting to make a name for them self

I just don’t get it

pengdeng12

Feb 13, 2018
Other than the fact they are better than the Leafs in every facet of the game. Everything. Nothing,the Leafs have done in my lifetime compares to their success.

so what? I can't dislike a team? Played a shitty ass goalie rinne last series, or it'd be over in 6.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Jets showing glimpses of the team they were last year: turnovers, bad defensive breakdowns and odd-man rushes, and bad goaltending. And where would the Jets be if Doug Armstrong didn't sacrifice his own team and offer up Stastny at the trade deadline?

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
So you were born after 2002? That would explain a lot.
I think its difficult to see Vegas losing 3 games in a row. If that doesn't happen, they will make the SCF while the Leafs have not done that since 1967.

Also Leafs only won 2 games in 2002 ECF, so technically, Vegas is already more successful than that. Have to go back to '93 for when the Leafs went to game 7 in the conference finals.

Last edited:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I think its difficult to see Vegas losing 3 games in a row. If that doesn't happen, they will make the SCF while the Leafs have not done that since 1967.

Also Leafs only won 2 games in 2002 ECF, so technically, Vegas is already more successful than that. Have to go back to '93 for when the Leafs went to game 7.

In one year they have become a more attractive team than the Leafs. When we went to the game I couldn’t help but notice The Leafs take a back seat to them in almost every facet - City, Arena, fans, show,atmosphere, ownership, coach....it’s almost embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad