Around The League 40: As we barrel towards 40 teams

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Vancouver showcasing Garland as they finally play him with EP40. Ep40 with a sick 40 foot saucer pass, Garland collects and beat the goalie in tight.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Garland has been a misused player by Vancouver for years. He was an analytical and scouting favorite when he was in Arizona. Maybe this is the year that they finally figure out how to play him in the best way.
If we had a spot I think he’d be a great fit with us. Quick hands and brain, can play a pretty north/south game for a scampering water bug. He can finish. I could see him doing damage with Aho. A good stylistic match for us.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
If we had a spot I think he’d be a great fit with us. Quick hands and brain, can play a pretty north/south game for a scampering water bug. He can finish. I could see him doing damage with Aho. A good stylistic match for us.

If Teravainen has a rebound offensive year, he's likely to get well-paid in UFA from somebody. I wouldn't be shocked if the Canes take a flier on Garland next offseason after that.

Last edited:

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
If Teravainen has a rebound offensive year, he's likely to get well-paid in UFA from somebody. I wouldn't be shocked if the Canes take a flyer on Garland next offseason after that.
That’s the guy I would swap out for Garland as is. Not as talented but more aggressive and fits the style better. Much more of a shooter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad