Around The League 40: As we barrel towards 40 teams

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Wow, blatant flop by Malkin is somehow called a trip lmao, that's the shit we usually get penalized for...his foot was BARELY touched and he fell the opposite direction the touch should have sent him
The call against Pittsburgh was pretty iffy too. Eller barely brushed into Mrazek and got a GI for it. Good to see the refs are in mid-season form already.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Part of me is deeply afraid that Pittsburgh is going to have one or two final magical seasons like Boston did last year. I said this in another board, but I don't think that Dubas could've played his cards any better considering the circumstances that he walked into. I don't think that they'll snatch the Metro title or our shot at the Cup away from us, but EK gives them that somewhat-thin shot of doing that.

The good news is once that magic runs out, they'll have very little in the prospect cupboard.

It'll be awhile, but their collapse is going to be hard.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Wow, now the refs just blew the quick whistle with the puck WELL free of Jarry still and he never really had it. Bedard damn near banged home his first NHL goal coming in hot on that one

EDIT: Chicago is an absolute mess, incredibly sloppy hockey. But I agree that the Pens don't really scare me either...they have Letang/Karlsson, Malkin/Crosby, & Guentzel...the rest is largely a hodgepodge and questionable.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Wow, now the refs just blew the quick whistle with the puck WELL free of Jarry still and he never really had it. Bedard damn near banged home his first NHL goal coming in hot on that one

EDIT: Chicago is an absolute mess, incredibly sloppy hockey. But I agree that the Pens don't really scare me either...they have Letang/Karlsson, Malkin/Crosby, & Guentzel...the rest is largely a hodgepodge and questionable.

Yeah, Chicago looks absolutely chaotic on defense. But it's early yet! Nashville looked dreadful in the first period against TB but settled down and made that a game. Then again, they'll probably lose 6-0.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Mrazek playing his heart out but holy shit Chicago D is putrid. I was about to say it's been nice not hearing Crysby get fellated by the announcers constantly, then he gets a gimme goal with Chicago doing their best impersonation of pylons.

That was onside by 1-2mm at best, wow that's close

Reactions: Derailed75

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Mrazek playing his heart out but holy shit Chicago D is putrid. I was about to say it's been nice not hearing Crysby get fellated by the announcers constantly, then he gets a gimme goal with Chicago doing their best impersonation of pylons.

That was onside by 1-2mm at best, wow that's close

Always have a soft spot for Petr and he has been good tonight. You are right damn their D sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad