Around The League 40: As we barrel towards 40 teams

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Its a shame but I think they burnt that bridge awhile ago. It would really be best for everyone if they move. Not necessarily out of Arizona but far enough away that its like a new fan base.
Team needed to take the "worse" deal in Scottsdale 20 some years ago instead of ending up in Glendale. That and the entirety of the Moyes/Gretzky years with all the ownership issues that followed really f***ed that team over.

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC

This was just wild and a must listen. About as thorough an eviceration of an organization as you will ever hear, one of the most brutally honest as well.

Wild, indeed. There really wasn't anyone they didn't go after. And their feelings toward Jeff Skinner are way worse than I recall anyone here having.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Wild, indeed. There really wasn't anyone they didn't go after. And their feelings toward Jeff Skinner are way worse than I recall anyone here having.
Former meathead rants about toughness.

I mean, maybe he's not wrong, but the whole "I would have beat the shit out of Aho" was hilarious. Please, Andrew Peters. You wouldn't even be on NHL ice in this era.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
What needs to happen in Buffalo is what happened in Carolina: The league needs to find a Tom Dundon type who wants to own a team bad and is willing to agree to a stip that he will be allowed to relocate on the 10th of never. Terry Pegula is a cancer on the league and sport who needs to be removed ASAP.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Former meathead rants about toughness.

I mean, maybe he's not wrong, but the whole "I would have beat the shit out of Aho" was hilarious. Please, Andrew Peters. You wouldn't even be on NHL ice in this era.
His claim to fame is he fought a goalie, who had already fought the other teams goalie. His opinion is beyond meaningless. There are like 4 or 5 NHLers in the history of the sport that I’m pretty confident in better at hockey than him. Andrew Peters is on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad