Around The League 40: As we barrel towards 40 teams

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Marty McSorley got a full year ban from the league for pulling shit like this and Trouba gets a $5k fine as a repeat offender.

f*** Parros. Motherf***er owns a 'make hockey violent again' clothing line and is in charge of Player Safety, so of course he allows this. Probably masturbated all night to it on replay. It's time the players stood up for their own safety and forced some change here. Guys like Trouba are just one game away from ending someone else's career with some over the line bullshit and we can all see it coming.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
When Nikishin gets here and steamrolls dudes in open ice, maybe some of you will change your tune on Trouba?
If clean? Yes. Especially if there is no injury. Unless it’s someone deserving. Yes, being deserving is defined by my subjective opinion.

I wouldn’t change my tune for slashing someone’s face.
Maybe if it was Trouba’s face. Or Wilson’s face.
Yeah I would change my tune in **several** specific cases.

Then again, wishing pain upon people is kind of my thing.

I. Want him. Hurt.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
As per the main board thread. Trouba talking shit about Aho not accepting a fight after a unintentional hit the hurt Fox because Fox swerved right into Aho's knee, is how good players stand up for their team mates.

Trouba not accepting a fight after a suspect hit against a bigger guy that in all likelihood would have whipped his ass is smart hockey, no need to stand up for yourself in that situation.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Supposedly that was confirmed but they did such a great up job making him a hatable character that Lucas didn’t make that a reality in movies 2 and 3.

The first three sucked anyways so jar jar being an annoying character didn’t subtract from the movies

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Supposedly that was confirmed but they did such a great up job making him a hatable character that Lucas didn’t make that a reality in movies 2 and 3.

The first three sucked anyways so jar jar being an annoying character didn’t subtract from the movies
That Reddit analysis was so ironclad. Some of the best detective work I've ever seen. Lucas was a coward; Sith Lord Binks would have made the prequel trilogy as good as the original. Maybe better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad