Around the League - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Doubtful the Avs go after Dorian. They're an internal organization that doesn't tend to hire big names like that. There'd have to be a connection to CMac or Joe and I'm not sure there is.

Not to mention Dorian wouldn't come cheap.

They also just hired Kevin MacDonald as AGM a year ago and promoted Klippenstein to Head of Amateur Scouting, and hired Scott Harris as Head of Amateur Scouting Ops the year before.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Doubtful the Avs go after Dorian. They're an internal organization that doesn't tend to hire big names like that. There'd have to be a connection to CMac or Joe and I'm not sure there is.

They also just hired Kevin MacDonald as AGM a year ago and promoted Klippenstein to Head of Amateur Scouting, and hired Scott Harris as Head of Amateur Scouting Ops the year before.

Don't tread on my dreams, Cmac was from the outside lol.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Not like Dorion will lose his GM job and immediately accept a head scout job somewhere else, that's a significant downgrade. Most likely he'll wait to see if there's another GM job opening in the near future.

It doesn't seem like any of this is happening anyway.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
That team needs to start a rebuild with or without Crosby on the roster. It's way too depleted.

Not that I have any interest in defending Dubas, but it was pretty clear there were, and are too many cooks in the kitchen in Toronto.

Their stars may not like it, but a couple picks at the top of the draft if the right players could give them another chance at really competing while still playing.
that team shit us out 4 zip lol

They'll be in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad