Around the League - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017

PP to help rookie Crosby: Mario Lemieux, Mark Recchi, John Leclair, Sergei Gonchar. :eek3:

PP to help rookie Bedard: Corey Perry, Ryan Donato, Seth Jones, Taylor Hall :laugh:

Beauty of a goal. He finds himself wide open in the slot.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm legit starting to wonder if Ovi will reach Gretzky. The Caps are a hot, steaming pile of garbage team. Every core player is ultra old, signed long term and getting worse by the day.

Ovi didn't score or come close to scoring yet this year. He had 0 SOG in his last 2 games before tonight.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I'm legit starting to wonder if Ovi will reach Gretzky. The Caps are a hot, steaming pile of garbage team. Every core player is ultra old, signed long term and getting worse by the day.

Ovi didn't score or come close to scoring yet this year. He had 0 SOG in his last 2 games before tonight.
I haven't watched them yet this year but if he regresses to sub 30 goals this year and further regression going forward you're looking at 3-4 more seasons.... he's already 38 and has been very healthy to this point in his career as well which is not a guarantee to continue as he ages.

People were banking on him putting up 40+ this year. It's a hot take this early in the season but it is starting to look a little further than it was even last season. He's 72 away currently.

Reactions: Balthazar

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I haven't watched them yet this year but if he regresses to sub 30 goals this year and further regression going forward you're looking at 3-4 more seasons.... he's already 38 and has been very healthy to this point in his career as well which is not a guarantee to continue as he ages.

People were banking on him putting up 40+ this year. It's a hot take this early in the season but it is starting to look a little further than it was even last season. He's 72 away currently.
72 away, he only needs 2 seasons of 25 and 1 season of 22.

As bad as the Caps are, Ovechkin can hit those totals.

Reactions: Murzu and Chiarelli

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
No lead is ever safe with JoJo in net. I don't miss that feeling at all.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

I dont think its happening and I was for sure thinking it will happen just 3 weeks ago.

Tage Thompson with a big fat egg on the stat line again. f***in guy

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
BTW Kuznetzov makes RyJo look like prime Pavel Bure. He’s so bad, slow and careless. I’m very glad we didn’t get him.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Oilers lose the game, lose McDavid to injury, and fall to 1-3-1. I'm sure their board is doing fine. :popcorn:

Sadly their division is so garbage that they will still make it to playoffs. I mean it would be massive failure if not.

Edmonton and Jets both looked super slow. Avs would skate circles around these teams.

Reactions: S E P H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad