Around the League - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
Watching Toronto’s defense ruin that great offensive core’s chances at a Cup makes me even more thankful for Makar, Toews, and Byram. Lol

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Watching Toronto’s defense ruin that great offensive core’s chances at a Cup makes me even more thankful for Makar, Toews, and Byram. Lol
Our championship was built on mobile, puck moving D-corps. That's my opinion.

Reactions: Azrael89

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
That never stopped you from ripping on Newhook.
Can’t believe this needs to be said… goalies are different than skaters. :laugh:

Also, define rip… I’ve said he’s going to be a 2nd line winger, but didn’t have a skill set for center. A 2nd line winger is still a hell of a player…

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
That sounds like them. Boo the young kid (with unreal expectations/pressure) cause he was drafted by another team. Why not?
That's not why they boo him lol

Montreal's crowd boo other teams stars all the time, kinda like "getting in your head" thing.

Kid got an ovation from the same crowd during the warmup.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
That's not why they boo him lol

Montreal's crowd boo other teams stars all the time, kinda like "getting in your head" thing.

Kid got an ovation from the same crowd during the warmup.
wouldn't sign a sweater for the kid

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He definitely lost some ambition and Calgary isn't doing too well. Good chance they will rebuild if they fail again or be mediocre forever. It's painful.
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who remembers how bad Kadri was in the 2020-21 season. He was SO bad, taking awful decisions all over the ice and he wouldn't break out of it. The playoff suspension was the icing on the cake.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who remembers how bad Kadri was in the 2020-21 season. He was SO bad, taking awful decisions all over the ice and he wouldn't break out of it. The playoff suspension was the icing on the cake.
Agreed, he was awful here aside from the Cup year.

Calgary are a lottery team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad