Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
wow another Game 7 tonight, wow hockey fans sure got spoiled, what a tremendous first round of hockey, it has been amazing.
While discussing that particular series, could you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if the Leafs' Big 3 put up the numbers Hischier, Bratt and Meier have? You'd never hear the end of it!

Reactions: Cleetus

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
This r/hockey post fills me with glee.

:laugh:

Torts seemingly will be the last of that style to stay on the job, but he's likely going to get punted out sooner than later. I suspect he will try and pivot to a front office role though when it inevitably happens
the rumour is he's going to be front office more and more to go away from the coaching area...but the problem is he hates stats and front office is more about stats and analytics o_O

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
I hope the devils knockout the rangers

still can't believe the cost of marino was so low...i mean old news but still
I want Rangers to win just because if they beat Carolina and we beat Florida then we got home ice advantage in the East finals if we make it there.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Something I’m always reminded of whenever watching other teams is how good we are on the cycle. From people who track the stuff like AllThreeZones, Leaf’s are consistently one of the best teams in the league at generating offense off the cycle, however we’re pretty mid at generating offense off the rush.

We actually do a better job at getting into the “dirty areas” than most teams.

Reactions: torontoblood

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Boston Dangle?

That's UrinatingTree.

He's a Yinzer from Pittsburgh, full blood. Yinzers HATE Boston due to the Patriots being the Steelers daddy in the NFL playoffs so much, among other things.

He does rip his own teams constantly though, so he's not a huge humor in my opinion. He's a shitposter and he honestly admits it.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
I thought the Devils were the most dominant team the leafs played regular season. So fast.
Played okay against them but they have some speed that is so dangerous.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Rangers are overrated garbage, if not for Shesterkin the Devils finish them off in 5. Another team that went all in and fell flat on their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad