Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Like it’s not bad enough losing. Imagine willingly consuming Dangle content?
Bos has had now two of the biggest collapses in the NHL.

2013 and this year are right up there with the best.

They havn't made it out of the first round since Rask left. They are in serious cap hell and probably Krejci and Bergeron retire.

Leafs/Bruins fighting it out for upsetting their fanbase the most. At least Bos has won the Cup in the past 55 years so...

I avoid any of his videos period lol - but I hear you about this place after a loss. Haha
I can watch his 6 minute videos once and awhile. He truly loves the Leafs!

Auston 316

Jun 25, 2016
Bos has had now two of the biggest collapses in the NHL.

2013 and this year are right up there with the best.

They havn't made it out of the first round since Rask left. They are in serious cap hell and probably Krejci and Bergeron retire.

Leafs/Bruins fighting it out for upsetting their fanbase the most. At least Bos has won the Cup in the past 55 years so...

I can watch his 6 minute videos once and awhile. He truly loves the Leafs!
All it takes is 1 cup and all the noise doesn’t matter. Hopefully this is the year the Leafs can say “2023”

Still can’t stand Dangle though lol

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I thought it might be more satisfying beating the Bruins j. Round 2 than facing Florida

But now that I’ve had time to digest it, I’m much happier that they blew that 3-1 series lead and lost in historical fashion.
I was reading the Bruins foruma and quite a few said they were going to cheer for the Leafs, while also mentioning it would have hurt more if it was the Leafs who came back on them.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
I thought it might be more satisfying beating the Bruins j. Round 2 than facing Florida

But now that I’ve had time to digest it, I’m much happier that they blew that 3-1 series lead and lost in historical fashion.

The possible scenarios were Panther beat Broons and we play Panthers
Broons beat Panthers, we play and beat the Broons
Broons beat Panther, we play and lose to the Broons

Worst scenario is us losing to the Broons.
Best scenario, imo, Broons losing to the panthers and blowing 3-1 series lead in their historic season. It feels better than us beating them in round 2.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Does anyone have the OT winner call by Jack Edwards?

I'm thinking I'll listen to that on loop for a few hours

Reactions: Jojalu

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Dangle is actually not bad when he is using his indoor voice. I just can't listen to him when he is yelling, which is pretty much every video lol
Haven't watched him in years 😂 I feel like we all were or are like that for a while until you kind of realize oh right... Gotta keep composure. Don't get me wrong i yelled when we won game 6 but yea lol

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto

what-shocked.gif

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Missing the playoffs definitely wouldn't have been on the agenda after an offseason of significant change. Certainly the easy move to make, if not also the correct one.

Yeah, especially when there were reports of several players (under contract) not wanting to come back if he was still the coach. His treatment of young players didn't help either

Reactions: Buds17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad