Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
man look at those fingers fly. that’s quite a move

bynf7.jpg
When I first saw this, I thought that was Pierre Dorion. Especially since the topic was Guy Boucher. He could be confused with Jason Alexander on first glance, especially with his eyes closed.

Reactions: MartyOwns

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
As it stands, only Hayes, Simmonds and Stone are the marquee forwards ahead of Johansson.

Could see Stone extending with Ottawa becoming destitute for a big name player next season. Simmonds staying put since the Flyers are in the hunt, and Hayes maybe onto Boston/Nashville.

That would leave Mojo as the top available forward, and could see a few teams vying for him. Team might want to give a similar package as Nyquist/Dzingel/Zuccarello, but Shero should have the upperhand at that point. Possibly can get a first from a Western Conference team like Winnipeg or Calgary if you tell both teams the best offer gets him.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
I think the only advantage Shero has is we can retain salary due to our cap situation. That may help with the Johansson return but I can't see a 1st round pick in return, unless we include one of our 2nds (with MoJo)

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I think the only advantage Shero has is we can retain salary due to our cap situation. That may help with the Johansson return but I can't see a 1st round pick in return, unless we include one of our 2nds (with MoJo)
The other option is to take back a toxic contract, but I don't know if ownership would really want to do that.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
SJ wants the cup really bad
I think they can do it, but their goaltending sucks badly.

Jones is a joke goaltender that has fooled out of town fans and the media into believing he's good because he plays on a stacked team. Guy is mediocre at best and having a terrible season, where he's racked up a lot of wins because the team wins in spite of him.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Eagerly awaiting the trade deadline GDT :nod:
Ya, do we typically have one? I can't remember.

I'm probably not going to get my hopes up too much. I think the trade deadline's been disappointing for me the last few years. I expect the same this year. The only bright spot is trading MoJo, and I'm afraid we may have missed our window of greatest return already.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I don't want Johansson to leave... but if he has to, I'm looking for Shero to absolutely clean up in a trade. I think he's waiting for Simmonds and Stone to go leading to Shero fleecing another desperate team.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Don’t think we’re allowed to post stream links. I just went to the reddit nhl streams thread and found it right away.

Not if it’s a bootlegged link to a stream. If it’s a free stream from a reputable site then you’re fine.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
TSN Tradecentre is streaming all day on ESPN + Which is $5 a month. See if you can get a free month if you're not looking to subscribe.... though ESPN+ is awesome.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Ya, do we typically have one? I can't remember.

I'm probably not going to get my hopes up too much. I think the trade deadline's been disappointing for me the last few years. I expect the same this year. The only bright spot is trading MoJo, and I'm afraid we may have missed our window of greatest return already.

Too much talk of us unloading finally for it to be just MarJo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad