Around the League 2018-19 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
A little bit different with the whole beating cancer thing.
That and he won the Masterton Trophy (only the second after Dano to win that in the organization) for us, so I think he'd get a tribute video.

Noesen would likely not.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
He is desperate because he knows everyone is jumping ship this offseason.

I mean yes but why not flip Panarin and Bob and embrace the rebuild? I don’t understand why you’d go for it when the team isn’t good enough. It’s just a lot to give up. Just confusing

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
People really thought Zucc was getting a first? Again, playmaking wingers don't get firsts back. I don't know what everyone thought the return for him would be.

I mean yes but why not flip Panarin and Bob and embrace the rebuild? I don’t understand why you’d go for it when the team isn’t good enough. It’s just a lot to give up. Just confusing

Because they've NEVER WON ANYTHING...even a damn playoff series. They've been rebuilding for two decades and counting.

Reactions: devilsblood

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
People really thought Zucc was getting a first? Again, playmaking wingers don't get firsts back. I don't know what everyone thought the return for him would be.

Because they've NEVER WON ANYTHING...even a damn playoff series. They've been rebuilding for two decades and counting.

I get why they’re doing it, it’s just so f***ing stupid.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Yeah I have a hard time believing Mojo gets a hard 1st with these prices.

Maybe a conditional, but I would realistically hope for a 2nd and a 3rd or 4th.

Which is why I'd take Burakovsky for him. If the return is a 2nd, I'm hesitant unless we know we can resign him.

Reactions: Bleedred

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I love what CBJ is doing this trade deadline.

This amount of risk is something so rare in the modern NHL. They are really going for it.

For a team that never won a playoff series in their history, eventually you really gotta go all-in and try.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad