Around the League 2018-19 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The videos are nice. Mangement, Staff, team members, media crew, etc. have all been working with him for a year and a half. Its a way for them all to say their thanks and wish him luck.

That's silly. Tribute videos should only be for guys who actually warrant it. We didn't do a John Moore tribute video and he scored more bigger goals for us than Duchene ever scored for Ottawa.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
That's silly. Tribute videos should only be for guys who actually warrant it. We didn't do a John Moore tribute video and he scored more bigger goals for us than Duchene ever scored for Ottawa.

No doubt

the videos should be reserved for players that spent a long time here for the Devils and also made a positive impact.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Its a 1 minute tribute video that anyone not personally involved will forget by next week and go about their life like it never happened.

Its not a ring of honor that people pass by every now and then. Its not a jersey retirement where everyone who goes to the arena sees it all game.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Its a 1 minute tribute video that anyone not personally involved will forget by next week and go about their life like it never happened.

Its not a ring of honor that people pass by every now and then. Its not a jersey retirement where everyone who goes to the arena sees it all game.

Doesn't make it any less cringe worthy to do it for a guy who never even wanted to be on the team and got caught shitting on one of the coaches on video which embarrassed an already embarrassed franchise and then you proceed to show clips of him golfing when the team never even made the playoffs during his tenure.

It's a sad joke and I'm surpised the Sens fan base took it, even more so because they traded for this guy and he's probably going to cost them Jack Hughes this year since Colorado has their #1 pick.

That whole fan base should be a hell of a lot angrier than they are.

Last edited:

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
"What can people on the main board do to lower my opinion of most of the posters even further?"

*Sees people saying Mike Bossy is overrated*

"Yup, that'll do it"

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Outside of the $ why is the nhl doing these stadium series games? Totally cheapens the winter classic. Not that we didn’t know that but damn

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
You know I don’t mind the uniforms either. I like out of the box colors and schemes. I remember when baseball did their future night jerseys that was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad