Sportsnet: Arizona have received an offer matching their asking price for Jakob Chychrun.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Lindgren is going nowhere. Perfect partner for Fox
Exactly. And he’s a huge part of the character, guts, and balls of the organization. They don’t nuke things to get tougher only to move him. Also, I think Chychrun with Trouba would ab an absolutely amazing pairing, just like Lindgren and Fox.

I think Zac Jones makes a lot of sense as a urge that becomes much less valuable to NYR if they acquire Chychrun but suddenly becomes much more desirable to AZ because they’re moving Chychrun.

But personally, there’s no chance I’m moving Chychrun to NY without getting Schneider back. That’s not negotiable for me, personally.

Reactions: Nowotny

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
How do you disagree why Rangers fans are willing to give up on Lundkvist? You're not a Rangers fan. If Schneider was our third best D prospect you would want someone else because you want to win the trade outright rather than have a possible win/win.
I don’t want your dang Lundkvist man. Jeez. Haha.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Lundqvist gets thrown into most offers now… it’s obvious rangers don’t want to trade Schneider but c’mon if you can get chychrun then it’s something to seriously consider.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Lundell for chychrun. That's it one for one. Fair deal.
I’d probably do it.

EDIT: but I’d be willing to retain on Chychrun, toss in Boyd or Larsson and eat Vatrano as a dump in order to get back a little more. That way the optics are at least a little better.

I’d say Larsson or Boyd is worth a 3rd or 4th rounder right? Eating Vatrano is worth a 3rd or 4th rounder. Retention on Chychrun is worth maybe a couple of 2nds? Is a couple of 2nds and a couple of 4ths worth a 1st? Probably, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: The don godfather

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I would not. Don’t take the “fair” deal, take the overpayment or don’t budge. There’s an auction going for him, use that as leverage
I’d be willing to retain on Chychrun, toss in Boyd or Larsson and eat Vatrano as a dump in order to get back a little more. That way the optics are at least a little better.

I’d say Larsson or Boyd is worth a 3rd or 4th rounder right? Eating Vatrano is worth a 3rd or 4th rounder. Retention on Chychrun is worth maybe a couple of 2nds? Is a couple of 2nds and a couple of 4ths worth a 1st? Probably, right?

So like Chychrun (50%) & Boyd/Larsson for Lundell, Vatrano, and a ‘24 1st.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I’d be willing to retain on Chychrun, toss in Boyd or Larsson and eat Vatrano as a dump in order to get back a little more. That way the optics are at least a little better.

So like Chychrun (50%) & Boyd/Larsson for Lundell, Vatrano, and a ‘24 1st.

I don't see why Florida would do that.

Doomhammer

Jul 26, 2019
While I admit I don't watch an incredible amount of either teams games, Lundell is the bigger game changer of the two. Wouldnt make sense to me, but it could also just be a lack of sample size.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Kostin, Bolduc(center)/Neighbors(winger), Hofer, Scandella, and a first for Chychrun.
You can ditch the “/“ and go with Neighbors over Bolduc, all day. I’m a huge Neighbors fan, and I’m a big Bolduc doubter.

Also, while I like Kostin a bunch, I suspect Bill Armstrong would want you to swap him for Perunovich in that package.

And I think we that Chychrun for Perunovich, Neighbors, Hofer and a 1st (with a Scandella dump) might actually get the deal done for Arizona, honestly. So good job!

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
You can ditch the “/“ and go with Neighbors over Bolduc, all day. I’m a huge Neighbors fan, and I’m a big Bolduc doubter.

Also, while I like Kostin a bunch, I suspect Bill Armstrong would want you to swap him for Perunovich in that package.

And I think we that Chychrun for Perunovich, Neighbors, Hofer and a 1st (with a Scandella dump) might actually get the deal done for Arizona, honestly. So good job!
I was just going by the two previous firsts, and a future first. And I know Bill wants Hofer. Lol

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Lundell at 925k for two more years after this one is how you win championships.

Yeah, it's obvious Zito isn't moving Lundell. I think it's also obvious BA isn't gonna budge on Lundell. Either another team wins the sweeps with a better offer, or no team really steps up and BA accepts a quantity-driven offer from Florida(maybe with Knight).

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
No trade yet tells me that Arizona is asking more than what's been offered.

That means their asking price has actually not been met. No matter what's been offered -- they still want more.

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
If you think a top 10 finish in the norris is elite, you have a very very liberal definition of elite. Elite is Fox and Makar. Not Chychrun.
LOL.
So conservatively there are 224 D in the NHL at any given time in the NHL (32x7) and you think that being one of the top ten isn't elite?

Reactions: IrishFin

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL
LOL.
So conservatively there are 224 D in the NHL at any given time in the NHL (32x7) and you think that being one of the top ten isn't elite?
Why are we just ignoring his play this season? His mediocrity so far takes away from his "elite" status last season. I wouldn't call him elite, at least until he proves that that season was not a fluke.

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
Lol no. Florida gives up the better and cheaper player lol
That's crazy. Chychrun does what he does against the toughest matchups and has done it for a few years. Lundell is getting favorable matchups on his stud team and is a rookie with a tiny track record. What are you guys smoking? Chychrun >>> Lundell right now. Three years from now it may be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad