Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PHI] Cutter Gauthier for Jamie Drysdale and 2025 2nd round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
TBH I don't think Drysdale will be a top pairing D and I don't think Gauthier will be a top line forward. This is the type of trade that gets a bigger reaction on HFBoards because shiny toys still have their luster.

Probably.

Grand scheme of things though you have to expect a pretty big reaction when two recent top 10 picks are traded for each other. Two guys who are expected to be building blocks on rebuilding teams. This is a significant trade.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
This is insane

i am surprised that the ducks traded a young RHD. It seems they are going to have a ridiculous collection of LHD and forwards going forward

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wow, that’s bad for the Flyers. Must be Torts.

Or Cutter is the type of player that is going to dare teams to make him wait four years and wants to pick where he’s going to live once done with college like every other non-athlete he goes to school with.
He simply didn’t want to be here. The Flyers have a big ethos out there on having players who do. That’s why they ditched who they did in the summer (and basically no one else), and had Michkov basically beg them to draft him.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Didn’t want to play in Philly.
Well ya, they made the best of what they could.

Just saying with that aside, it can still work out for Philly and it might've made it easier to cut ties if they were uncertain of his upside at C.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Bedard most likely hates Chicago growing up, and its not necessarily a spotless organisation in a city without flaws. He nutted up like a good Canadian kid. Surprised to see Cutter being the one to pull a reverse Michkov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad