Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PHI] Cutter Gauthier for Jamie Drysdale and 2025 2nd round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I really like Drysdale and think he will be great for Philly. Anyone who thinks otherwise either hasn’t watched him play or hates Philly so they will automatically trash him. You got a good one Flyers fans.

I will say though the more I read and look into this the more I like it. He could be exactly what Anaheim needs. His style should fit perfectly with our new core.

ImKittr

May 24, 2018
As a Sharks fan, this trade makes me sad. Where was GMMG when such player was available? 🤔

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Good job by Briere in cutting his losses and moving on.

Gauthier is an excellent prospect, but the players are so young that it will take years to evaluate this trade.

Screw him if he doesn't want to play in Philly. He didn't choose to be there and he doesn't owe the Flyers anything, but if he's made up his mind then it's best to move on.

Excellent return for a distress sale.

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022

6d784182-e0ba-42ac-b02a-c0c61b05504d-jpeg.799123

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Good job by Briere in cutting his losses and moving on.

Gauthier is an excellent prospect, but the players are so young that it will take years to evaluate this trade.

Screw him if he doesn't want to play in Philly. He didn't choose to be there and he doesn't owe the Flyers anything, but if he's made up his mind then it's best to move on.

Excellent return for a distress sale.
Anaheim trades from a postion of strength (d prospect pool) and Philly saves the day by getting a valuable piece for a player that wanted out. This is what a win win looks like.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I'm absolutely here for the Hayes drama this is f***ing hilarious.

With how connected the Hayes family is in Boston it wouldn't surprised me, and with how the Flyers treated him I don't blame him at all tbh

CanadianSniper

Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
As a Sharks fan, this trade makes me sad. Where was GMMG when such player was available? 🤔
What player on Drysdale's level/fit could the Sharks have offered? Lol

I'm absolutely here for the Hayes drama this is f***ing hilarious.

With how connected the Hayes family is in Boston it wouldn't surprised me, and with how the Flyers treated him I don't blame him at all tbh
The Flyers didn't treat Hayes badly, Torts just refused to put up with what a lazy bum he is.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can't block, can't catch, always 'injured', he played his ass off for 3 years which got him a fat ass contract then dipped.

just a straight ass bum
Dude broke one off of on the eagles yesterday

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What player on Drysdale's level/fit could the Sharks have offered? Lol

The Flyers didn't treat Hayes badly, Torts just refused to put up with what a lazy bum he is.
If people believe that’s your rep though, perception becomes reality.

Kevin Hayes also wanted a buyout, which wasn’t necessarily his right to get, but he wasn’t happy and people talk. Especially him.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Basically a swap of high 1st round picks two years apart and a 2025 2nd for the Flyers.

Jamie Drysdale is still only 21 years old just needs to gain strength.

Drysdale can skate with the puck which is exactly what the Flyers need, has good iq without the puck as well.

Reactions: thrillhous

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Look for Flyers to hate and vilify this kid every stage of his career no matter where it goes from here. I asked 76er fans on a basketball board why they continued to have such an obsessive hatred with Ben Simmons years later and multiple replied with things to the nature of “we supported him, we defended him and made so many excuses when he refused to improve his shooting. And then for him to ask for a trade after all that? Eff him. I will boo him forever.”

Nobody thinks they’re owed something or does the jilted ex-lover routine quite like Philly sports fan. But sure, go ahead and direct all sorts of hate towards a teenage hockey player 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad