Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Someone please let KD know it is ok to keep your predecessors picks and players. I don't get letting all these guys go for snot. We literally have no damn players to fill out our rosters.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
6BBEEA50-3B96-42FE-8F7A-84991777EC08.jpeg

@CourtneyDagger50

Reactions: clydesdale line

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Very interesting that Drew Commesso will not be at team USA camp this month for the WJC. Team USA is absolutely loaded and Commesso was clear starter. Not sure why he won't be there no word on injury or turning pro...big loss for Team USA regardless.

Reactions: Muffinalt

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Not sure if a separate 2023 draft thread should be started this early ....SoI will use this general all prospectscfproum till somebody starts a separate thread on this topic probably after tgevariousxranking orgs come out with their first ranking lists after a few months of viewings this season...

Of course we already know that Bedard Michkov and Fantilli go 1-2-3 but who goes after in ranking order?

In 2022 it good) for goalies...could there be1 or 2 goalies going in round 1 of thex2023 draft?

Not sure where theywill rank but 2 goalies eligible for the first time that caught my eye looking at their stats are:

MICHAL HRABAL b. Jan20,2005 age 17
6'6 198 HC Sparta Praha Jrs(Checkia)

In 21/22 :
19GP Sparta Sparta Praha u-17
.928 save%

24GP Sparta Praha u-20
.937 save%
_______

YEGOR ZAVRAGIN b.Auhh 23,2005 (age 16)
6'2 183... RUS jr. (MHL)

In 21/22 :

31HP (MHL) .938 save% 2.23 GAa

The prior sesson as a 15 yr old he played forc3 different levels of minor hockey...hisxsave %s were ..922, .926, and .938..

The season priorvtobthatcasxax14 yr. Old he posted a. 941 save%...

Coukdcthis kid be another Vasilevski?

Too early tobsay nut maybevour Rusdkie scouts (1 permanent residing in Russua nd our top euro scout who makesvoeriodic bisits) shoukd be keeping an eye out on this kid...justvin case tge Worst scenario occurs and despite our Tank we still miss out on all of Bedard,Michkov and Fantilli...

U know tgere wullbe some otger great top ten choices still after those 3 soecial talents ...but IF there happens to be a potential franchise goalie or even generational goalie coming from this specially deep draft...maybe this draft is the one
we pounce on that ,in case we have terrible luck and not get any of those conensus top 3 forwards.

Maybe anitger goalie emerges from Canada or the U.S. or Sweden or Finland..but early on from their stats it may be the 2 that stood out most to me thisxearly are the very young Russian who doies not even turn 17 till this Aug .,and the huge 6'6 17 yr old from Checkia)

We shall see if there indeed is a goalie ir 2 worthy of first rounder...maybe top ten consideration by the final rankingsxshich is a kibg way off.

I l pw nobody wants the negative waves of saying our Tank Gambit failed shoukd we not get any of the top 3 overall..but realistically we need to plan tge draft strategy in case the sotst bad luck scenario occurs.

eg.We finish 2nd worst and get bumped down 2 spots to 4th pick after tgex2 lotto..

Or we Fnish sh 3rd and get bumped to 4th after 1 team below wins a lotto or to 5th ifc2 reams below win a lotto..

Yes bad luck coukd ruinous Tank Master Plan resukt...so we need to salvage for tgat justvin case.

Maybe if tgerevusxa goslievwho also coujd be special or generational if tgecscouts go to consensus after a lit more viewings ,tgat coukd be the salvation from the disaster.
JUST IN CASE.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Very interesting that Drew Commesso will not be at team USA camp this month for the WJC. Team USA is absolutely loaded and Commesso was clear starter. Not sure why he won't be there no word on injury or turning pro...big loss for Team USA regardless.

I am irrationally nervous about this decision and his future as a Blackhawk. Love him as a prospect and I can’t think of a single reason why he wouldn’t be there.

If it were an injury I can’t imagine why that wouldn’t have been specified when it was announced he wouldn’t be there. Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: AmericanDream

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
I am irrationally nervous about this decision and his future as a Blackhawk. Love him as a prospect and I can’t think of a single reason why he wouldn’t be there.

If it were an injury I can’t imagine why that wouldn’t have been specified when it was announced he wouldn’t be there. Makes no sense to me.

We know it's not an injury bc Commesso has been taking part in on-ice activities during prospect camp. You have to imagine one of the many beats asks him about it before Friday, no?

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
I thought it was stated a bit ago he opted out, and some other players did to just focus on team camps because of the dumb timing.

Some of the players that will be in the NHL next year -- or that have a realistic chance of cracking an NHL roster -- have opted out. Commesso is the only guy I know of that will be returning to a developing league that has opted out.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Some of the players that will be in the NHL next year -- or that have a realistic chance of cracking an NHL roster -- have opted out. Commesso is the only guy I know of that will be returning to a developing league that has opted out.
It's possible he looked at our goaltending situation and thinks that might not be the case.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
It's possible he looked at our goaltending situation and thinks that might not be the case.

He doesn't even have an NHL contract at this point. And even if he did, he's certainly not winning an NHL job this year.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I thought it was stated a bit ago he opted out, and some other players did to just focus on team camps because of the dumb timing.
Only Beniers and Sanderson opted out to be at NHL camp. Commesso makes no sense if he isn't turning pro or injured. This tournament would be a sparkling opportunity to start his year off. Shame if he doesn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad