Confirmed with Link: Alexis Lafreniere Signs Extension [7Y/7.45M AAV]

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
This is correct, most young star even Rossi of the Wild get 1st PP time, Laffy is stuck on 2nd PP with 20 seconds to go while the puck is out of the offensive zone. With the way Rangers PP1 have been, had Laffy been on the 1st PP he could have racked up some more points.
Eek dont bring up Rossi. He was lights out last night. Kid plays with speed. Looked dangerous in ways we wish our young guys would. And not just on the pp.

Slaydagnar

Oct 18, 2015
Vero Beach, FL
This is correct, most young star even Rossi of the Wild get 1st PP time, Laffy is stuck on 2nd PP with 20 seconds to go while the puck is out of the offensive zone. With the way Rangers PP1 have been, had Laffy been on the 1st PP he could have racked up some more points.
Because LAF is a middling player and doesn’t deserve more time ?

Have loved Boldy last two years, didn’t know Rossi was in that same draft
These are exciting kids to watch play! They are dynamic and energetic and drive the play. Laf mostly skates the perimeter watching him is so frustrating.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island

This is not correct. Rossi moved on to the top powerplay for the first time yesterday because they had been completely ineffective so they made changes. Rossi also played 19 games last year averaging 12 minutes with many games on the fourth line

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
This is not correct. Rossi moved on to the top powerplay for the first time yesterday because they had been completely ineffective so they made changes. Rossi also played 19 games last year averaging 12 minutes with many games on the fourth line
Lets not compare the two teams. The wild are also playing the next two years "shorthanded" due to the cap.

Reactions: nashnaidoo

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Laf is starting to look dangerous out there, one of our better players 5 on 5. Though that doesn't say much. I still don't really know if I can articulate what he does well but he passes the eye test to me. I think he's a much better player thna Kakko whom I gave up on being anything significantly better than Fast.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
He‘s definitely been more engaged and involved than at any point in his career, which is encouraging. Rifht now he’s doing a good enough job of making himself available for Panarin to find him with passes either cross ice or he’ll find a soft area near the hashmarks. I’d still like to see him hold onto pucks and distribute more.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
He‘s definitely been more engaged and involved than at any point in his career, which is encouraging. Rifht now he’s doing a good enough job of making himself available for Panarin to find him with passes either cross ice or he’ll find a soft area near the hashmarks. I’d still like to see him hold onto pucks and distribute more.
I think he's doing more than just getting open as a trigger man, but I'm also happy to see him look to shoot more nonetheless. That between the legs drop pass to Panarin last night was one standout play... I think he's just getting better as the season's gone on.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
I think he's doing more than just getting open as a trigger man, but I'm also happy to see him look to shoot more nonetheless. That between the legs drop pass to Panarin last night was one standout play... I think he's just getting better as the season's gone on.

He really does need to start shooting more though. His first 11 games last year he was at 31 shots w/ 5 points. This year he's at 16 w/ 5 points while averaging more time and shifts this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad