Player Discussion Alex DeBrincat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Note Paul McCartney is barefoot. Paul is walking out of step (right foot forward). Very suspicious
View attachment 726936
Paul is also left handed & maybe that has something to do with his walking step. He plays his bass upside down because he is left handed, I guess back then they didn't have left handed bass guitars, seems weird.

Is it the White album that if played backwards says Paul is dead? It's also the album that seemed to set off Charles Manson, those were crazy times. Was his band Wings an indication that Paul was dead & gone to heaven only psychedellics know the truth. Strawberry Fields forever.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I am just saying that as far as I’m concerned, Rasmussen (and Soderblom) are more appealing than any individual piece we’ve heard speculated on. Not a commentary on the value of that package

Sources say the only thing holding back the deal is a general agreement on fair value from all parties involved
That is true for all trades.

sennysensen

Feb 7, 2018
Paul is also left handed & maybe that has something to do with his walking step. He plays his bass upside down because he is left handed, I guess back then they didn't have left handed bass guitars, seems weird.

Is it the White album that if played backwards says Paul is dead? It's also the album that seemed to set off Charles Manson, those were crazy times. Was his band Wings an indication that Paul was dead & gone to heaven only psychedellics know the truth. Strawberry Fields forever.
There are clues about Paul being dead and replaced by "Faul" on the cover of Sargent Peppers. And in the song I am the Walrus from the album Magical Mystery Tour, There is the distorted voice of John saying "I buried Paul". Many other clues too, I think there is a website dedicated to this stuff out there.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Hard to remember to reapply after that 8th beer you know.

Florida sun man.
No, I totally get it. I once got sunburned so badly that it was one of the most painful experiences. I fell asleep, and my back got completely cooked. It was so painful and itchy, and the place I was staying at had no AC; it was complete torture. I think the second night I woke up at 2 a.m. and I was so itchy, but it was like an internal itch, and no scratching brought any relief; it was terrible. After that experience, I am always on my sunscreen game.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
You can never be too tanned.
Lol, there's a balance. I prefer my women with just enough of a tan to make that skin shimmer, but not too much.

Hmmmm. Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Tchaikovsky?
Okay. You might be right, but you've lost me. I'm talking music of this century that people actually want to listen to. I struggle to come up with a McCartney comparable.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I think it was "I am the Walrus" Magical Mystery Tour.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
You can never be too tanned.

giphy.webp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad