Player Discussion Alex DeBrincat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
Yeah that wording could mean they floated numbers to a team and the team was like no way.

Like notice they didn't say no negotiations at all. He's like no 'actual' negotiations.

Yeah... if I'm being honest, that's the impression I got from the quote. I mean, it's the "actual" chicken or the "actual" egg problem, seeing how a multiple trade offers floated could be contingent on the "actual" term. In any case, still not blaming the player for playing the hand they've been dealt (by Dorion).

Reactions: R2010

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Jeff Jackson to Dorion:
IMG_3418.gif

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Mr I don’t negotiate through the media is getting destroyed through the media. The way this whole situation being handled is really giving first hand look at how stupid this GM really is, and gonna make Andlauer decision a lot easier in September.
Dorion thought he was slick feeding Bruce talking points.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Mr I don’t negotiate through the media is getting destroyed through the media. The way this whole situation being handled is really giving first hand look at how stupid this GM really is, and gonna make Andlauer decision a lot easier in September.
f***....

it's a clusterf*** of the highest accord. as if the acquisition wasn't a big enough mistake, this is killing him.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Yeah, that's MAJOR disparity between what Garrioch reported and this quote.

God this drama BS is getting old. Get Dorion out of here ASAP pls.
Dorion needs to go but this feels like an idiot GM vs an idiot agent kind of thing so the blame can be shared and not isolated to one side.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
He’s probably getting traded to Detroit in the next few days. Dorion’s moves have made it very hard to squeeze in Cat’s arb contract on this team and Yzerman knows that. All Cat and JJ need to do is tell Anaheim and NYI that he wants 9 mil from them, then Dorion has no option but to ship him off for pennies to Detroit where he gets an 8x8 contract.

This is a classic Sens saga.

Reactions: Icelevel

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
He’s probably getting traded to Detroit in the next few days. Dorion’s moves have made it very hard to squeeze in Cat’s arb contract on this team and Yzerman knows that. All Cat and JJ need to do is tell Anaheim and NYI that he wants 9 mil from them, then Dorion has no option but to ship him off for pennies to Detroit where he gets an 8x8 contract.

This is a classic Sens saga.
Seriously. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me 18 times? How the hell am I still here?

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Hockeysawks

May 16, 2023
Dorion thought he was slick feeding Bruce talking points.
Agent cries because the truth hurts? Lol who cares
The Cat and his agent have been dreaming of that 9-10 million dollar a year payday for 3 years now.
Spoiled athlete brat having a tantrum because he has never heard the word no in his life. “It must be all Dorion fault”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad